Hopelessly disorientated

Beep

Beep

Beep

My alarm was relentlessly going off like it was trying to torture me. My head was throbbing , and I sighed getting up from the floor where I was still sprawled.
I must have been here all night. I slowly got up. My legs shaking uncontrollably as I did so , I was in no fit position to go to work so I grabbed my phone and called in sick. Hopelessly disorientated I stumbled to the bathroom. I stared at the unsightly mess looking back at me, red blotches covered my face complimented by big , black eye bags and hair that looked like a birds nest.

I decided to run a bath to try and clean my myself up and try and start like a normal day. I could still feel myself shaking as I ventured out into the kitchen to try get some myself a glass of water.

"What do you need to do" I mumbled to myself trying to think of something that would lift my spirits. Breakfast I thought. That's what people normally do in the morning, but then I realised how nauseous I felt. I knew I hadn't eaten last night either but I really couldn't stomach anything right now. I grabbed my phone and checked for any notifications.
Nothing. 
Non at all.
Not anything from Alex or George checking in on me ,no pointless Instagram notifications and nothing from Will.

Of corse there's nothing from Will you idiot , do you really think  you'd ever in a million years have a message from him. Stop being so stupid y/n.
As much as I tried to shut my current thought track down I secretly wished somewhere in the back of my mind that there was a message from him.

I put my phone down and went to the bathroom undressed out of my clothes , that were still damp and disgusting from last night, and melted into the nice hot bath. God I really needed it. I poured in bubbles ,lit candles and lost myself in a land of relaxation. I had no worries no problems and I could just pretend to be a kid again when the biggest problem I ever had was what pack of crayons I got.
It was good to escape adulthood even just for a little bit , who cared about Will. Will

The sudden thought of him made me get up out the bath and dry myself down I realised that I wasn't the happy care free girl that I loved to pretend to be I was taunted by the constant feel of guilt and anxiety.

I glanced at the clock hanging on my wall realising that I'd been in the bath for 3 hours and it was already 4 o'clock. Jesus thought how late did I get back last night? How long had I been crying alone on the floor?
I threw on my dressing gown and braided my hair round the side of my head.

I collapsed onto the bed breathing in the fresh smell of my bed sheets. I figured that i was gonna have to go to work tomorrow if I didn't wanna lose my job. I looked out the window over all of the city remembering all the times Me and Will would just stare at the busy city snuggled together happily if only he knew how much those small moments mattered to me.
Oh god here we go again.

I shouldn't do it to myself But That didn't matter because he had never been on my mind more then he was right now. and now my chances of ever talking to any of them ever again were blown. 
Or so I thought.

Buzz

My phone vibrated from the other side of the bed.
I grabbed it and glanced at the screen when I saw something that I never thought I would.

Oh God

Oh God.
Something was going on I just didn't know what but I was reluctant to call either of them , look at the hurt it caused last time.
Knots twisted in my stomach and I lay not knowing what to do but keep reading over the desperate messages from both of the boys.

Finally my conscience got the better of me and I gave in to my Emotions.

"Hello "  I said down the phone trying to make my voice sound frustrated and uncaring

" oh thank god y/n you rang" Alex says quickly down the phone. I could tell he was worried but what had it got to do with me
" what's going on Alex" I said bluntly
"Somethings happened y/n
It's bad"
He paused for a long time
"For god sake Alex tell me what's going on"
"Look y/n it's Will , he's gone missing. After last night he never went home. Me and George have looked everywhere asked everyone. He's gone y/n Please , please can you help us." Alex's voice sounded broken  and I knew he was genuinely really upset but the thought of them bringing me into it again just made me mad.
"Alex come on what's this got to do with me how am I meant to know where the fucking hell he is." I instantly regretted what I'd said just like everything Else is done the last few days. And I couldn't stand the fact that I actually was still worried about bloody Will.
"Please y/n do you know anywhere he could be we just wanna know he's safe"

That's when it hit me I knew exactly where Will was
"Ok fine Alex you and George meet me at beacon park in 15 minutes"
"Ok. Ok thank you we'll see you there" Alex said and ending the call.

Ugh I thought rubbing my face.
"What have you gotten yourself into this time Will" I whispered to myself sadly. I wanted to act like I didn't care and that I wasn't totally having a breakdown but I couldn't when who knows what he could be doing right now and it made me even madder knowing that I still cared.

Hey I hope you liked this chapter if you did let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote 💖