3

It was my the day before Papá's party and I need to go pick up my watch. I stood up and walked over to my restroom, I undressed and turned on my record player and put on "My babe" by Little Walter. I looked down and saw how my member grew of the thought of me seeing Adela once more, random how we met and maybe but maybe if I see her again today I will be able to invite her as my date to Papà's party.

I fixed my situation and finished showering, I went back to my room and put on my checker pants with my Gucci belt and finally tucked in my black turtle neck.

As I was walking down the staircase I saw so many people decorating the ball room and the halls, gold and white strings with balloons, gold silk ribbon tied at the top of the rails from the stairs to the bottom. Our chandelier shined more than it did yesterday.

"Oh look how handsome you are bambino", mamma screeched, she was wearing a tight, white, string dress. Her long dark hair was pinned up with curls on the side.

"Where's Lou? I need to go pick up my watch from Cartier", I say trying to look around for him.

"You never told me you went to Cartier! Did they have the jaguar ring I wanted there?", Mamma asked reaching over to fix my hair more.

"I honestly didn't see mamma, I can go check again when I go, but where is Lou!?", I was becoming impatient, he's always in sight, where could he have gone?

"Are we going to get your watch, sir?", Louie came from my father's office.

"Lou, let's go Papà's party is gonna start in an hour, and I want to be fashionably late" I said opening the front door.

We headed outside and he opened the car door for me. We were off to the city to get my watch and maybe just maybe see Adela. We entered the Cartier store, and the same person I had last time got me watch, I smiled and saw how it shines in the light.

Louie payed the man and we were out of the store, I looked around to see if I can could maybe run into Adela, I know it was a long shot but it wouldn't hurt. She wasn't around the store or the corner, so I just got back into the car, and we were on way back home.

The house looked amazing from the piazza, the stream of lights everywhere and the gold painted flowers looks amazing. Before I entered from the back door, I looked down at my watch to see how long I've been late, only 20 minutes. I walked in, and there were many servers with champagne on a platter. I walked out of the kitchen barely making it towards the ball room from how many people were here.

My parent's friends were all coming up to me and saying hello, oh you've grown, how's school and what not.

After hours of talking to my parents friends and to their kids, my friends walked in through the door.

"I thought you were at Cost Rica, Ale!", I lightly shoved him over jokingly. I was shocked that they've came.

"I was until your dad told my parents that he was throwing his party, the girls were calling my name, so I had to come!", he laughed.

"Kairi, I saw your parents here, why did you come so late?", I asked kinda of upset he wasn't here to keep me company.

"I wanted to be there with Alejandro when he got back, gotta be there for my baby girl", he leans over to alejandro, and immediately Alejandro pushes him away and rolls his eyes.

"Don't mess with me with that gay shit, I'm here to see how many girls I can do in a night", Alejandro was looking around for teenage girls, which there was many but they were all passed around.

Came over a servant with champagne cups and we all decided to have some drinks. Of course led Kairi to get drunk off 4 shots of tequila and a couple of drinks of champagne. He was everywhere laughing and tripping, Ale and I decided to put him on my couch in my room, for him to sleep it off.

Ale later found a girl and took her to the bathroom somewhere upstairs, and left me all alone once again. I was feeling a bit dizzy so I began to take a walk outside to the piazza, it was a warm night.

"Hey, you're the son of the person who through the party right?", asked a young girl, she was blonde and beautiful, skinny waist with very nice hips and her black and gold dress fitted her in all the right places.

"Yeah", I answered very dull.

"Your parents can really throw some party", she smiled and put her hand on my arm.

"No joke the parties don't even end til the next day", I answered, we were walking around the fountain in light, so I l took her over to where it was a bit dark and no one could see us.

"You're really good looking you know, it would be nice to have kiss from such a good looking guy", she leaned closer to me, rubbing my arm.

"It would be nice if we did a little more than that, come", I took her pale, small hands into mine and rushed into my house.

People were looking at us, adults rolling their eyes and scoffing because of how we got into their way, but I didn't care, I know what I want right now.

We ran up the stairs, she's laughing in the back, her pale face is now red from embarrassment and I opened my door and immediately grabbed her nice perky ass.

"Come here", I pushed her closer to me and we started to kiss, slowly my tongue touched hers. Gasping for air, she smiled and began to unbuckle my pants. I walk over to my bed without breaking the kiss and slowly unzip her gold dress and it plopped on the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra, so it made it easier for me to work with.

I began to kiss down her cheek, to her jaw and began kissing to her neck. Her eyes rolled back and she started to muffle her moans. She grabbed the ends of my shirt and took it off without any hesitation.

I finished taking off everything on me except my YSL boxers. I slid my fingers down her hips and into her upper thighs, giving them a little squish. I go down on her collar bone and slowly rubbing her through her underwear.

"Oh my god stop being a tease", she gasped.

"You have to do me a favor first baby", I said between kisses.

"Anything", she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Let's see how your gag reflex work", I smirked staring at her.

She bit a small piece of her lip and turned me around so she was on top, she winked and slid down to the ground. Her knees on the floor, and her hands traveled to the hem of my boxers. She slid them off and there it was. I was hard through it all and her eyes widened even more.

She began sucking and twirling her tongue, her tongue causing every nerve in my body to tingle. Her saliva dripping from her chin, and her hands going up and down. She made her way from my balls to the tip and began sucking even more.

I throw my head back in pleasure and I already feel myself building up to finish.

"Damn girl, I'm about to-"

My legs start to stiffen and I feel myself twitch and release into her pretty pink mouth.

"HEY MATTIA LOOK WHO I JUST FUCKED-", Alejandro walks in, with her in his hands.