5

Awoken by the sunlight hitting my eyes, I groaned and rolled over to cover my eyes. The room was bright, and I couldn't help but finally wake up. I stretched my arms and yawned, rubbing my eyes and looking over to see Kari  still sleeping. I was exhausted from yesterday, and thinking was it true, the girl who is living goddess, is in my house sleeping...sleeping with my best friend. I got off my bed and went into my bathroom and decided to take a shower.

"Hey Mattia, do you have towel", Adela walked in the bathroom while I was unchanging.

"ADELA! I'm changing!", I grabbed my shirt and quickly hid my dick.

"Oh darling, I know you wish that was in me", she giggled, and grabbed my towel from my counter and left.

I turned on my shower and got in. I kept thinking about what she had said... "you wish that was in me". Of course I want it in her, but not this way, not how she only wants Ale. I know I'm not the greatest friend but I can't sleep with Alejandro's leftovers, I refuse.

I finished showering and changed into my clothes. I walked into my room and Kairi was no longer in my room, I went over to alejandro's room and there was Adela sitting next to him.

"Where's kairi?", I asked knocking while walking in.

"His driver came for him while you was in shower, his parents had to leave to Japan for bit", Alejandro said as he stood up to go to the restroom.

"Thanks for letting me stay here", Adela smiled at me.

"It's no problem, my parents are used to having random people here at the house, I know that sounds bad but it's mainly me bringing them over", I sat down on Alejandro's chair.

"Your dad shouldn't let you, after what he works as...I understand we're young but love, do you not think that is putting him in danger? I mean he's untouchable, but it's reckless of you"

"Why do you do that?", I snapped.

"Do what, love?"

"Call me those names, as if we're something?", I stood up and sat next to her.

"Mattia, I call everyone that...it's just common curtesy", she looked offended, "my mother does that with everyone, and it just simply stuck".

"Mattia, please stand back, Adela is mine", Alejandro walked out of the bathroom and kissed her on her cheek.

"No I would never take her, she's yours especially after last night", I said.

"Well then, I have to go home right now, I'll see you later amor", he puts on his shoes and kisses her once more and gives me a handshake and leaves.

"C'mon let's go to the piazza, it's a beautiful day today", I get up from the bed and walk towards the door.

"Does your mother happen to have any dresses, I look awful", she was wearing a white long sleeve, button down shirt down to her mid thighs, with white Gucci boxers.

"Yeah, but they're not in their bedroom, about this time they go to my nonni's, and they always lock they're bedroom"

"Oh okay, well then it's okay I'll just stay like this"

She looked absolutely beautiful, her wavy, brown hair behind her ears. Her face was clean from makeup and her big, doe eyes were absolutely stunning.

"Adela"

"Yeah?", she looked up at me, holding my hand.

"You like Ale?", I asked, thinking was this okay? Was it okay to actually feel something for once?

"He's the most handsomest man I've seen, but I know I won't keep him entertained forever", she looked down and began walking down the stairs, tugging me to go down with her.

I began to walk down, still with her hand in mine, we went through my ball room, to my kitchen and finally the back door to the piazza.

"You like coming down here a lot huh?", she asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it's gorgeous, I love how they did the fountain and the flowers are perfect"

"Mattia, I know you find me attractive, but here's the issue love, you dont know me very well, or even at all!", she laughed and let go of my hand.

"Ale doesn't know you, and yet you let him have sex with you in a bathroom at a party", I was hurt that she let go of my hand.

"Mattia, We were drunk, we didn't care, plus I know he doesn't care about me, and I know once I let you have me the same way he has me, you won't want to get to know me, you love to sleep around and get sucked off by any good looking girl, am I wrong baby?", she sat down non the fountain and covered her eyes trying to look at me.

"You're right, I would lose respect for you"

"Exactly sweetheart, so I honestly think it is best for us to stay where we are now, I like Alejandro, and I know he will lose interest but you have to remember, it's summer, you can be with anyone", she smiled and kissed me on my cheek.

"Yeah...Adela, please I never beg but maybe this once...can I just see how good you are?"

"At what?", she laughed.

"Let's see how good you can suck?"