8

She began to giggle when I started to undress her, I was starting to question, why was she laughing? I began to kiss her down her neck and there she went again laughing. I stopped and looked up, she smiled at me and let out a loud sigh.

"Are you bored?", I asked.

"Oh no! I'm just amazed", she winks at me and tries to kiss me on my lips.

"At what?", I got off of her and stood up.

"At how much you're in love with me", she stretched her arms and yawned.

"You say that like it something awful!", I felt a bit off.

"Mattia, do not start, please come to bed and love me", she rolled to her side and stretched her arms out and pouted.

I crawled back into the bed and she got on top. She began to play with my shirt and slowly taking it off. She leaned in to kiss me, I grabbed her hair out of her face and slowly our lips touched. She opened her mouth slightly and gently we began to fight for dominance, she gave up and I unbuttoned her shirt and unzipped her shorts.

"Love me",she whispered...

I started to take off her clothes and kiss her all over, touching her in all the right places and kissing her in all the places she enjoys.

I kept replaying what she had said in my head, love me, what does she mean by that? I do love her! I show her I do!

"Adela, I think it's time for you to go home...", I slowly pushed her off me and gave her back her shirt.

"How come?", she looked at me with confusion, and worry.

"I don't think alejandro will like this", I lowered my head so she could change.

"You didn't care last time, but oh well, see you later bambino", she finished dressing and kissed her on my lips once more.

She walked down the stairs and through my front door, and she was gone.

I laid in bed wondering why she kept saying that, I later regretted telling her to leave so soon, I was beginning to miss her smooth skin again, her presence was enough for me, but when she spoke, reality would hit hard.

Her words was never something I want to hear, but that is who she is. That is the girl whom I love or maybe it was simply infatuation...or maybe lust.