4

There she was, her beautiful, tan hair all over her face. Her strapless dress was pearl white and up to her mid thighs, and she didn't have on any shoes. She was laughing until she looked at me, her face is now emotionless. She looked over and saw the girl putting back on her dress and run out of the room.

"Adela? What are you doing here?", I asked her, humiliated that she saw me the way I was at that moment.

"My parents were invited Mattia, and I just so happened to meet Alejandro,darling", she looks at him, the way I looked at her... like pure gold.

"Mattia, you know her?", ale sounded a bit off, he was probably getting more drunk then he already was.

"Yeah, we met earlier the other week", I cleared my throat and shut the door behind them.

Kairi was still asleep on the couch, and Adela just laid on my bed quietly.

"Dude, She was the best fuck of my life, it was all so hot and rough, oh my god it was amazing!", Alejandro whispered over to me.

"Ha, I bet", I tried to put on a fake smile, I was honestly hurt for no reason at all. She was just some beautiful, bronzed goddess that I just happened to randomly meet.

"Ale, darling, come lay with m-", she rolled off my bed and began to laugh incredibly hard.

I went over and helped up and put on her my bed again. I wanted her in my bed for days, just not like this.

"I think I had too many to drink, ima stop for reals". She slurred her words and would laugh at the end of her sentence.

"She's drunk?!", I asked very stern and furiously, "Ale, what the fuck are you doing with her while she's drunk?!"

"Coño! Mattia, what kind of person do you think I am? It's not like I didn't do anything she didn't want to do!", he had raised his voice and you could instantly smell the bourbon in his mouth.

"You're both drunk, oh my god, I'm in a room full of drunks", I tried to laugh, the fact that everyone In here was completely wasted, except me.

"Ale, my love, don't yell, I'm trying to sleep...come sleep with me", Adela voice broke the silence, and crawled over to lay her head on Alejandro's lap.

—————————

Hours passed and the party was dying down, I decided to go downstairs since everyone was asleep in my room.

"bambino! Have you see a girl about your age and tan? Her name-", Papà asked me with two parents next to him.

"She's asleep In my room with Alejandro and Kairi, they're all sleeping there right now, if you like I can go get her?", I asked.

"Oh my poor baby, she's never been able to handle her liquor, she always goes to sleep when she drinks", her mother spoke, she was tall and looked like a older version of Adela, just with pink lipstick on, and her hair was shorter,

"She Can sleepover, it's fine with me, if you guys are okay with it?", I looked at both of her parents and I looked at Papà.

"It's alright with me, what do you say Angelo?", Papà asked Adela's father.

"We won't be here tomorrow morning, we're going to Paris for a fashion show, but we should be back Wednesday, so we'll be back then, thank you Polibio", he shook hands with my father and they were gone.

"Bambino, please don't do anything to that girl, her parents are good people, and you know what I mean!", he was very serious when it came to people and work combined.

"Please Papà, if she's gonna have sesso with someone, she already did with Ale", I carried off the last part so he couldn't hear me.

"Tell Ale to sleep in his room, and tell him I said so", he demanded.

Ale is honestly more at my house than his own, we have many guest bedrooms for whenever my family comes over, but since they rarely do, we told Ale he can have his own here at my house.

"Okay", I answered.

"Goodnight bambino, ti amo", he patted my back and went to hallway and the ballroom became silent, the only thing I could hear was my own breathing and the static in my head.

I walked back to my room and opened the door. "OH MY GOD I HAVE TO GO!", Adela leaped out of my bed and opened my door.

"Adela, you're parents let you stay here until Wednesday", I grabbed her before she would've ran out of my room.

"Of course they would, Chanel fashion show is always more important", she sighed and sat next to Kairi who was still sound asleep.

"Ale, Papà said go to your room", I began to shake him to wake him up.

"Mmmmm, que no empieze!", he mumbled into the pillow.

"Go before you fuck Adela again! And On my bed too I think the fuck not!", I pushed him a bit more.

"Oh my god, I forgot we did that", Adela's face became red and she hid her face with her hands.

Alejandro got up and walked out of the room, in less than 5 seconds his door closes and he's fast asleep.

"If you want to sleep with him, it's okay, or you can sleep in the guest bedroom", I walked over and removed her hands from her face.

"No, I'll just go to the guest bedroom, I don't want to look like I'm sleezy and whiling to sleep with anyone", she sat on the floor.

"I mean you fucked Alejandro in the bathroom how much more promiscuous can you be?", I asked jokingly.

"Fuck you, you had a girl giving you head while Kairi was asleep on your couch", she sounded a bit hurt, but laughed at the part with Kairi.

"Okay, you're right, I was being nasty too, but I mean the bathroom? Really? Plus I assumed you were a... you know"

"You thought I was a virgin?", she laughed like God, so sweet and smooth, it was like a song from the heavens.

"I mean yeah, you sound so innocent when you talk", I got off my bed and sat down on the floor facing her.

"There's time when I am, I mean I'm not gonna talk about nasty things when I randomly met you in front of Cartier", she smiled and scooted closer to me.

"I understand, it's also not very lady like"

"No darling it is not, especially out in a public place"

"so why don't you teach me some things?", I put my hand softly against her cheek, rubbing her swollen pink lips.

"Mattia...",she leaned in close to my face that we were only two inches apart, tilting her head slightly,"you're not my type". She leaned back and got up.

"I'm everyone's type", I was shocked, how could she do something to me like that.

"Goodnight, bambino", she blew me a kiss, and closed the door behind her.

"You just got rejected ol sport", kairi had awaken from his sleep and was sitting up from the couch.

"Oh please go back to sleep, it's almost 5 in the morning", I sighed and went in my bed and fell asleep.