7

Weeks had passed by since I last saw Adela. Her parents had picked her up later that week we slept together, and I was yearning for her touch. The way her body fit into mine perfectly, and her plump pink lips melted into my tongue.

I waited to see if maybe her family would come over for dinner, hell I even brought up their names so many times that my mother looked at funny. That did not bother me one bit though, what bothered me the most was why has Adela not came over. I began to wonder if this was all just me over reacting, I did not understand this beautiful girl and yet she stays on my mind all day.

Who is she though to make me feel this way! To make me feel so empty inside without her, to question my manhood! She is no one special any longer to me, just some leavings after Alejandro. Even then she did say that she does prefer him over me, how foolish can you possibly be to pick him over me? I thought to myself.

I let these thoughts pass over me whenever my father told me to pass him the garlic bread.

"Bambino you do not seem to be paying attention lately? Why is that?", my father asked me with his eyebrows raised.

"Papà, it's nothing really, it's just I'm thinking of what other chains to by from Bulgari to add to my collection", I lied.

"Ahhh, I believe the B.ZERO1 will do best, but I do prefer my son not to lie to me", my father looked down at his mean and looked at me once again.

"I would not!", I lied once again.

"Funny how you say that, because you have not spoken once about getting a new necklace since last year, and I do believe you haven't said a word about Adela all day today", he chuckles and wipes the side of his mouth with the napkin.

"That is true, have you not seen her?", my mother pitched in.

"I completely forgot about that girl Ma, and also she is with Ale", I said.

"Then why is it that she was always with you?", she winked at me, "I like that girl, she's a good girl bambino"

I smiled at my mother and I asked to be excused after I was done with my food, they said yes and went to talk about their next trip to Italy for my fathers next meeting.

I walked back to my room and decided to start ahead on my french class for next semester, but as soon as I sat down on my desk, I heard something hit my window very faintly. I ignored it and just assumed it must have been a bug that saw my light, but then I heard it again, stronger this time. I stood up and opened my window, there was nothing until a pebble hit my cheek.

"OW!", I yelped.

"Bambino!!", a harsh whisper came from down below.

I looked down and there she was, she waved her hand and smiled at me, she mouthed open the door, and I whispered wait.

I ran down the stairs and saw my parents were no longer in the dinning room nor the kitchen. I opened the back door very slowly and there she was waiting on the back patio with jean shorts and a baby pink button up tucked in the front of her shorts with black converse. Her hair was all over the place, and she still managed to look as beautiful as always.

I grabbed her quickly and looked around to see if anyone saw us, still holding onto her, we quickly went to my room without getting caught. She closed the door behind her and locked it, giving me kiss on the lips without me having time to realize what just had happened.

"Amore, did you miss me?", she gave me once again that god like smile and all I could do was pick her up and gently throw her on my bed, kissing her again.

This is what made me feel full again, being under her touch was true euphoria. I forgot all the things I had said about her, I had forgotten all my problems and worries.

"How could I not", I mumbled between kisses.