12

I was awaken to my mother yelling to get us up for our flight. She walked in my room and began to speak to me in Italian, telling me to hurry up before our pilot gets upset with us.

"Mà, stop, we're getting up!", I groaned rolling over my bed to cover my eyes from the sun rays through my window.

"NOW Mattia, I better not come back again and see you sleeping", she said closing the door behind her.

I rolled back to my back and closed my eyes very tightly before opening them to adjust my pupils for the bright lights.

I stood up and looked around my room, I had a feeling inside me that this trip to Italy won't be how I hope it will be. I was not ready to see that girl who could not act her age, she so fucking stupid, after that night she left.

I haven't heard from her or from any of my friends all this week, it was quit odd I must say. I was used to having Alejandro come over and tell me about all the girls he wants to get with while I'm there, or Kiari tell me about how he loved the wine from my uncles vineyard. Except now I haven't a single word from those two. I missed ale, and now I wanted to tell him about me and Adela and how I felt awful about the things I did with his girl. 

I got off my bed and went to take a shower before our flight, my mother likes to go early in the morning so by the time we get there it will be later in the night, for some strange reason my mother always loved seeing Rome at night. I think it's because the lights and how they shine on the buildings, but personally I love going to Naples,the girls there are beautiful and so is the ocean at night.

While showering I started to day dream about all the girls other than Adela, who I would skinny dip with or take them to the cafe my father owns. Now something bothered me, knowing my mother, she was going to make me take Adela every where I go. I just hope she says no and I don't have to even speak to her during the whole trip.

I got out the shower and put on my black and white Gucci shorts with my all white cotton Oxford shirt. I fixed my hair, and walked downstairs, seeing my brother was already ready, and talking Louie ear off about what he was going to do in Italy.

"Are you ready for Napa?", Louie voice boomed when he spoke and I looked up.

"Louie! Where have you been? My good sport, how I missed you", I asked.

"My wife was in labor sir, and I had to take care of her for a little while, but thank you I've missed you too sir", he smirked faded away when my father walked out of his office with his men behind him holding his bags.

"We must hurry, Angelo is already heading towards the jet", my father said walking towards my mother.

"Louie, Well only be gone for a little, but while we are darling please be careful while we're gone, I know you won't disappoint us, also tell your wife to take it easy, and send her love, goodbye!", my mom waved and went inside the car followed my brother and my father waiting for me to get it in.

I waved goodbye and headed inside the car, we zoomed off the drive way and through the gates.

It was only a 15 minute drive from our house to our private jet, and once we got there more men walked out from the jet and grabbed our things to put inside the plane.

"Mattia, baby, be nice please", my mother turned around and gave me a look.

I nodded and smiled, I got off the car and walked inside the jet, first thing I see of course is Adela reading a vogue magazine. She had on a red mini skirt with a white, tight crop cami. I guess she didn't want to wear makeup, because her cheeks were not as pink as they normally are, and her eyelashes weren't long as they always are.

Her mother on the other hand decided to wear a lot of makeup, she smiled and stood up to greet us all.

"Oh how lovely this trip will be", she said kissing my mother cheeks, my mother did the same.

My family greeted her family and we soon took off.

I played cards with my brother for a little until he got tired and bored so he fell asleep. My mother talking to Adelas mother about clothes and what not, and my father and Angelo were talking about where to transport their guns and alcohol. Adela was alone, and looking outside the window and would eat snacks here and there.

She looked at me once and tried to smile at me, but I didn't want to smile at her, I didn't want her looking at me either. So I just rolled my eyes and began to read some books I had brought with me.

The flight felt incredibly long than how it would normally feel any other trip. I was just praying for the flight to end so I could kiss my grandmother and wait for her delicious meals.

————————-

12 Hours had passed and we finally landed safely in Rome, but now we had to drive a couple of more hours to get to Naples.

It was late at night once we got to our house, and I grabbed my bags and ran up the stairs towards my room. I threw my things on the bed and looked out my window, the waves were crashing against the shore and I saw people swimming in their pools. I opened my balcony window, smelling the fresh summer air, hearing the water. This is what I missed most about Italy.

For a moment I thought this would last forever until I heard a knock my door. I turned and saw her, she was leaning across my door stand, and smile her glamorous smile. She looked prefect like always.

"May I come in?", she asked.

I nodded and she walked in passing by things and walked right next to me, wrapping her arms around mine.

"What the fuck are you doing?!", I said as I moved back my body away from her.

"Mattia, Im sorry, I- I was thinking about what you said, and you're right...I love you, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone else", she stuttered.

"Adela, I-uhm",I cleared my throat, "I don't love you, I don't even know you anymore"

"Mattia Im sorry, I really am", she said coming closer.

"I understand that, but love, I think it's best for you to go to your room", I sat down on my bench and looked away from her.

"Mattia-", she choked on her words.

"Now Adela"

She sniffled and nodded, she wiped away her tears and walked out of my room.

I put my hands on my head and felt as if I had a huge migraine, what just happened? I was feeling amazing just a minute ago, and as soon as she comes in, she made that feeling dissolve in just moments. There was a bit part of me that wish she stayed and how I regretted being so mean...I don't know.