6

"Oh my goodness, you must be deaf!", she smacked my arm.

"I'm kidding adela, I would never take Alejandro's leftovers"

"Oh so now I'm leftover? Mattia you need to understand when to stop talking, you're hurting my feelings"

She was upset, her face now serious and still, keeping her eyes on me. It became quiet and I regretted my words, wishing to take them back. I felt as if I was making the situation worsen every time I spoke.

"Adela, I'm sorry...I'm not sure what to say", I felt completely awful.

"Where's your telephone?, I want to go over to Alejandro's", she rolled her eyes and began to walk over to the house, Leaving the garden.

"Do you not have any friends?", I asked trying to have any conversation.

"No, I don't like having friends, they're no fun and they're quite rude if you ask me, like you"

"I said sorry adela, please don't go..."

"Mattia, listen very close dear, I don't want you, I don't want to have sex with you and I especially don't even want your lips on mine, bambino", she put her hands on my shoulders and began to laugh.

All of a sudden I felt a burst of adrenaline, her face so close to mine just as it was the other night, being under her touch was a blessing. I leaned in very fast and pressed my lips against hers. She was shocked, and seconds later I felt her mouth open, our tongues touching and fighting over dominance. I slipped my hand inside of the boxers.

"Mattia, not outside", she backed away and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go to my room", I began to run with her behind me on my heels.

We ran through the flowers and up the staircase and Into my room. Kissing her passionately and a taking off the buttons from the shirt one by one. She unzipped my shorts and took my off my shirt. I picked her up giving her ass a squeeze and laying her on the bed. I laid on top of her with her legs between me, holding myself up with my arms, I began to Kiss down to her cheek, her jawline and to her neck. Hitting her sweet spot and her body arched against mine, she moaned as I sucked and kissed. She took off her shirt completely and I kissed down to collarbone to her breast, so full on my lips I sucked a little harder.

"Mattia, love, stop being a tease", she moaned as I sucked.

I kissed down to her stomach and finally took off her underwear , I kissed her inner thighs and licked inside of her slowly, I twirled my tongue and sucked softly. Flicking my tongue and I slipped one finger in her.

"Oh my god mattia...fuck, im-", she finished in my mouth and I licked her dry, I came back up and I kissed her again, taking off my underwear, I rubbed my member against her clit and started to grind against her.

She grabbed my cock and began to move her hands up and down.

"Adela, don't play with me", I grabbed her hand and she let go of me grinning.

"Alejandro is probably better", she said as she pushed herself against me.

I became furious and I put my dick inside of her and she arched her back and rolled her eyes back.

I began to thrust in and out, her legs around my waist, I held her hands and pushed more, sweating dripping down my body. Our pants fill up the room and she breathes heavily, I kiss her sloppy. Thrusting deeper in her and harder I feel my dick become wet and cover her mouth before she screams of pleasure.

"Shhhh, we don't want to let everyone know",I kiss her once more and pull out. I finish in her mouth and I look down at her.

"Mattia, you...your cover...", her face with worry and shock.

I was confused until I looked down, my cover was completely wet. I began to chuckle.

"Oh my, I made you...wow you can do that?", I chuckled a little more.

"I've never done that before...oh my goodness", she stood up and began to dress.

"What are you doing? Come lay with me", I took off the cover and put in the corner and layer back on the bed.

"Mattia, no, I need to shower, again", she looked down and went into the bathroom.

That's when it hit me, I told myself I was to never sleep with my best friends girl, and here I am, what I've done...