10

I looked at the time once more, and saw it was 12:04, I had changed my clothes to something more comfortable. The lights were out in the house and I had crawled down the stairs quietly making sure not to make a single sound. The house was so quiet I could hear static in my head and the creaks I would make in every move.

I stood up and walked over to the back patio and saw her walking away, I lightly jogged over to her and grabbed her shoulder lightly.

She gasped and jumped, she was wearing a Burberry skirt with a matching top, why was she so dolled up for? She even had on mascara and her hair was sort of fixed, much less.

"Goodness you scared me love!", she slightly smacked my arm.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to sneak out the house, and I had to wait for everyone to be asleep", I explained.

She nodded and pulled out a blanket from behind her and laid it down, it was a full moon and the stars were out. It was easy to see her beautiful face in the moonlight, and her body frame looked different as if she has been working out.

"Come lay with me", she demanded as she laid down on top of the blanket.

It was a large, red, and cotton blanket, big enough for the both of us. You can hear the fountain splashing and the wind blowing, it was quiet at first until the crickets began to chirp and the frogs began to make noise from the pond.

"It's nice right!", she broke the silence first.

"What is?", I asked.

"This, being with you...I can't wait for Italy", she turned her body and rested her head on her arm, looking at me.

"Adela, you have Alejandro, why do you keep coming to me?", I asked.

She was weird girl, she seemed so different now that I look back at how we first met, how sweet and innocent she looked, but now she was this girl who slept with guys from the same group. This was not how I imagined her to be.

"I don't like Alejandro, it's funny huh? One day I'm madly in love with him, and the next with you", she laid back on her back and took a deep breath.

This was the real Adela? And for some strange reason I had no desire to change her.

"Do you always sneak out this often?", I asked filled with curiosity on how many guys she sneaks out with to see.

"No, only with you because I must say you're father frightens me"

"How come?"

"What he does Mattia, does that not scare you to be alone in public?"

"No, I have Louie, I have this giant house and giant guards, why would I be?"

"I'm not sure, but you don't seem...independent, anyways let's not talk about these things, I did not come here to talk about family things", she slowly sat up and looked at me again.

"What is it that you wanted?", I asked already knowing the answer to my question.

"Please darling, don't act foolish", she leaned in so close to my face.

I played with her for a second and grabbed her face, gently kissing her. She smiled and opened her mouth, our tongues touching and I felt this burning desire in me.

I slowly stopped kissing her and opened my eyes, I pushed her head away gently and stared at her, she smiled at me, and smashed her lips on mine. She slightly pushed me down and got on top of me, not breaking the kiss and I grabbed her hair from it getting on our lips. With the other taking off her shirt and pulling up the skirt, I skimmed my finger over her clit and realized she wasn't wearing panties.

Moaning was slipping from her mouth and she began to seem inpatient with me. She tugged on my pants and pulled them down slightly, she stopped and saw how hard I was, she gave me another smile that I've never seen before with her, this one was full of lust and sexual tension. She pulled down my Valentino boxers and lowered her body, at first I was confused on why she was going down until I realized after a split second.

She grabbed my member and slowly going up and down and licking the tip, rolling her tongue around and barely bopping her head. She began to speed up with her hands and sucking more, going more licking down from my balls to my tip. Finally she went fast, using both her hands and mouth, deep throating my member, and I grabbed her hair from it bothering her and still pushing her down her head to hear her gag quietly.

I felt my body tingle and I inhaled and finally let it out, she swallowed and still began to suck, and that's when my legs were beginning to shake and I had to pull her off.

"I was finished damn", I whispered harshly as I put back on my boxers.

Whipping her mouth and looking at me like I had hurt her feelings, she looked down and nodded.

"That was my first time in sorry, I didn't know", she whispered.

"You're fucking lying, and I'm sorry I just don't like it when they continue after I'm through", I whipped off her saliva with my palm and rubbed it off with the grass.

"No Mattia, I've never done that before, because I always thought it was...gross", she picked up her knees and laid her head on them.

"Oh wow, well in my personal opinion you did a fine job for your first time", I said cheerfully.

She leaned in for a kiss and I had backed away, she looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry, but I don't kiss after you had just sucked me off love", I raised my brows.

"Why?!" She put back in her shirt and looked mad.

"Because I- uh, I'm not sure?", I felt like I was asking myself the same thing.

She kissed me out of nowhere, and grinned.

"Now you tasted yourself!", she giggled

"Adela that's not okay!",I whipped off her kiss and stood up.

She stood up as well and picked up the blanket, and folded it into her smalls arms. She looked at me once more and turned around and walked away, I grabbed her face and kissed her one last time.

"I love you", I blurted out.