3

After guessing it right, we stayed in the awkward silent.

Vongola corporation, one of the oldest and richess corporation in Italy. It supports most of Italy and they already have lots of branchs around the world.

There are lots of rumours of the new heir, the Decimo finally decided to move to Italy from Japan, where they said he was raised.

No one knows how the said Decimo's appearance. Everyone has a tight lip, perhaps being threathened by the Vongola? Or perhaps no one, who loves to gossip met with the said Vongola.

And that very person is actually the person infront of me, and confessed to me.

"Thank you for the wait. Here are your orders, Decimo's usual set, Tiramisu slice cake and a Chai Latte. Enjoy." The waitress excused herself after putting down our orders.

I mumble out a short thanks before looking the beautifully decorated slice cakes. "How beautiful." I lightly gasp. "It's almost a bit of a waste to eat it."

Tsuna lightly chuckle at my comment. "It is beautiful." He nodded, taking a fork and sliced a bit of his strawberry cake. "Though you're more beautiful for me." He gave a grin while leaning on his hand, looking at me.

I instantly blush up from his comment. "I didn't think of you to be this kind of person," I manage to voice out, covering my face in embarrasment.

"W-Well, I tried," He coughed fakely while looking the other way. His ears are red though.

So he's also embarrased by what he said.

I giggled, "How adorable."

"A-Anyway, let's eat. It's also a waste to not eat it." He changed the topic and greedily savoured the cake. His face quickly lighten up as he melt from the taste. "As expected, it's delicious." He praised with a delighted face.

I gave a fond smile, "Alright then." I pick up my fork and sliced a bit of the cake.

My face quickly lightened up as well, the taste of tiramisu.. The flavors of cocoa hit me with the perfectly blended coffee.. or is it perhaps espresso? The cream cheese and layer sponge cake are blending perfectly in harmony with the taste of espresso and cocoa.

I've never taste something so rich flavoured before.

I then heard another chuckle from the brunette infront of me. My face turned red in embarrasment. "D-Did I say that out loud?" I whisper out.

He shook his head, "No, but I can read it from your expressions." He lightly laugh.

I just looked down embarrased.

"Don't be so down, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

I pouted lightly, but I'm relieved. At least I am enjoying my last years.

We both finish eating for a while and started a chat once in a while. As time passes, the sun started to set and he sent me back to the hospital.

I told him to not skip his job just to see me, espescially when he came once a week, before when he and the fedora one came.. well including today.

He pouted lightly, "I'll try." He shruggs before leaving me in the hospital.

As I went back and prepares for bed, helped by the nurses, my eyes went to the calender. I'm not so surprised, but it is almost my birthday. My 24th birthday.

---

A few days after, the fedora one came alone. Well Tsuna had told me they'll come alone from now on?