8

"Dear oh dear, I'm quite surprised you called for this old man, in a hurry too." Talbot exclaims as he entered the meeting room.

Tsunayoshi gave a small apologetic smile and gestures the old man towards a seat. "I'm sorry, Talbot-san. But we have a question."

Reborn gave a file to Talbot.

Talbot opened the file and read it. "Hohoh, this is certainly interesting.." He commented. "What do you wish to know, Vongola Decimo?"

"I'm just wondering if you know something that could lead into this.. strange phenomena." Tsuna quickly said and flips his file to Celeine Rua's personal information. "This woman seems to be the source and she lives around Vongola Primo's generation so I guessed you perhaps know something?"

Reborn looked at the timeline, "A curse caster perhaps.."

Talbot seems interested, "Curse huh?" He looks at the files once again. "Do you have any other information? There are not much help with just these."

Reborn hummed, "If I'm not wrong, I believe [Name] told me that he once dreamed of a person asking for something and accepted the said price.." He gazed at his ring.

"Oh dear, price? I see I see.." Talbot lightly hummed, "I may have or not have a lead.." He turned his gaze towards the two, "Do you want to hear it?"

Tsuna quickly nodded, "It may be a lead!"

"Well it won't hurt to hear." Reborn shrugs.

Talbot shifts himself and put down the file. "Have you heard of she who grants human wishes in exchange for a price?" He started.

(No it's not Yuko from xxxHolic-)

The two shook their head. "There's someone who calls herself as Kosutsune. I had a friend who once told me about this girl. He told me that this person, Kosutsune, shows herself to someone who wishes for something. No one knows where she lives or what she is, but she's told to exist." Talbot explained.

"Kosutsune?" Tsuna wondered out loudly.

"I believe that she's the only one who can put a curse like this." Talbot chuckles, "If she do exist, that is." He shrugs standing up preparing to leave. "Well that's all I know. I hope this helps you, Decimo." He walked out.

"Kosutsune." The name seems foreign. It seems to be far away. "We can't reach for this Kosutsune can we?"

Silence fills the room.

-------

[Name]'s POV

I blinked as I looked at Cel who pulled my pants.

"What's wrong Cel?"

Cel grins, "Let's go there!!"

I nodded at her and wheeled there, together with Cel. "Alright."

I spaced out for a while there, I remember seeing to that sweets shop last year.. with Tsuna and Reborn.

"Come on sis! It looks--" My head snaps towards Cel who's a few steps infront of me, seems like she bumped into someone.

I wheel my wheelchair faster and apologises, "I'm sorry for her. She's a bit too active-" I looked at the hooded man who grips Cel's hand.

The hooded man grins, "I found you, Cel~" He whisper out as he yanked Cel's hand.

The said girl, noticing the voice quickly cower in fear and shivers. "F-Father.." She manage to voice out, looking down, afraid to meet the man's eyes.