15

I feel restless. It's here.

My birthday.

I couldn't sleep last night, explaining the panda eyes.

Yesterday I spent the night at Vongola Mansion, with the hospital's permission of course. I believe Tsunayoshi and Reborn persuaded them.. with the name Vongola-

That's why I'm now at the said mansion.

One thing I have to say, the way they do this sucks.

First thing first, I could already hear the loud yelling voices which belong to Tsunayoshi's friends. Since last night. Perhaps it's one of the reason I can't sleep-

But it's also soothing to hear someone else's voice.

Second, the whole night, the door of the room creaks opens and closed, then opened and closed. Like hell? I pretended to sleep while they place I don't know, presents?

It's a bit disturbing as to I saw a dress? flower bouquets.. flowers in general- some candies and sweets (perhaps from Lambo?), wait is that an espresso maker and a bag?

I face palmed at all of those presents.

Well good thing there's no jewellery nor anymore rings-

It made me feel like a princess, to be honest. With me in a room like this from the start already gave me the vibes-

It's not bad to be a princess or spoilt, but aren't I a bit too old?

I heaved a sigh before I heard some knocks from the door. "Good morning, Signora [Name]." Of course, maids.

"Just call me [Name]." I told them which made them flustered on how inapporpriate it is.

It's making me tired.

Wait, I am still tired.

I groaned lightly shaking my head.

Somehow I had a bad feeling for today...-

---》

I finally convinced the maid that I could shower myself and change clothes by myself. They reluctantly waited for me and called out for me once in a while when I was inside the bathroom.

It is a bit hard, but I can manage.

I then was lead towards the dining room.

The halls were eerily silent with some butlers and maid rushing here and there and flinched when they saw me and quickly ran away.

Just who am I in their eyes?

The door of the dining room creaks loudly before confettis pops out. "Buon compleano [Name]!" Everyone shouted.

Oh well..

I gave them a smile, "Grazie."

The party started from breakfast to a bit after lunch. Approximately 6 hours. We had breakfast while chattering, cutting the cake, blowing the candle, every birthday traditions.

After the breakfast Reborn announced we would have a show, Vongola Style.

Tsunayoshi gulped and sighs but nodded agreeing to the said show.

Appearantly I'll be the judge and the winner would have their wish granted with the power of Vongola...

I sweatdrop, 'well, Vongola is a strong influence.'-