14

----[Name]'s POV----

"What? She still don't want to meet me?" I frown when I see the nurse nodded. I bit my lip, "It's almost three weeks now!" I feel restless.

Cel has been avoiding me. The last time I properly saw her, walking, talking, interacting, she looks very awful. It was before our check ups last month.

I saw her at nights, checking on her every day. She have bags under her eyes and puffy eyes. There would also trails of tears.. I wonder what happened?

It's been more or less five or six weeks. I've heard that Cel's rehab schedule were added, did she get worse?

I believe I heard Cel got nightmare.. Did her father manage to meet her again? Or meeting him again triggered another trauma?

All of the questions made me even more wanting to see her and stay by her side. But with her shutting me out.. I can't do anything.

And it's almost my birthday..-

My chest tightened as I glance at the calender. 'Two weeks left.' I silently thought, remembering the dream where I died. 'Will I die as expected?' I bit my lip, 'But before that I would like Cel to overcome her trauma!'

I looked at the clock, "Cel is having rehab, followed by check up. Which mean today I can see her only at night..-" I mumble out. "I also have my check up.." I frown, 'what should I do?'

For sure, I nor Cel can't skip our check up. We'll be hunted down by the nurses if we did.

I sweatdrop a bit.

I guess today's not the day.-

The next day, I heard from the nurse that Cel only have rehab after lunch. This is my chance-

"She doesn't want to see anyone.."

I heaved a sigh, "Just for a bit?"

She shook her head.

"Come on Cel! Let's play! It's sunny out here~" I tried to be as cheerful as I can, "Right! We can also take a walk--"

The nurse took a glance to see Cel covered her head with her pillow. The nurse shrugs as I frowns. "Alright, let's go tomorrow okay?"

I sigh devastatedly.

"Oh, if it isn't Signora [Name]." I looked behind to see Fon. Now that I see it, he seems familiar to.. Hibari?

I nodded, "Hello, Signore Fon." I gave a smile.

"Is something matter?"

I laughed nervously, "You caught me.." I look at my lap with a sigh. "It's just.."

I started to tell him about how I couldn't meet Cel for weeks- almost a month and half, as if she's avoiding me. How she had bags under her eyes and also puffy eyes. And how I wanted to be by her side but couldn't.

"I see, that's a bit worrying.," Fon responded.

I nodded, "And I don't have much time left.." I mumble out, feeling depressed.

"Are you getting discharged soon?"

I paused, right, he didn't know. Wait, no one knows.
Only I know, and Tsuna and Reborn.

"Oh no.." I fiddled my thumb, "I.. probably have to go somewhere far soon..-" I looked down.

"I see."

Perhaps it is a weird thing to know when you'll die.
Wait, it is.-

"Well I'm not sure if this would help but, perhaps with you keep coming to her she will eventually allow you to come closer to her. Even if it's because of annoyance." He chuckles lightly.