13

"Who was that girl?" The hooded woman, Viper or Mammon questioned as she sat down in one of the seat.

Yuni gave a smile, "Tsunayoshi-kun's crush." The said brunette quickly flushed.

"Yuni!"

Yuni grins, "And also Un--" She froze when she felt the stare and sweatdrops. "Alright, her name is [Full Name] and well, as I've said she's Tsunayoshi-kun's crush." She told.

"Un?" The green haired scientist flicked his glasses as he flashed a glance towards a certain hitman. "I see." He hummed.

"So this brat finally found a crush huh." The failure Arcobaleno, Lal Mirch commented huffing.

"Why is she in a wheelchair though? Did she got caught into an accident?" Immortal Skull questioned.

Tsunayoshi frowns, "I heard she's been in a wheelchair since she's a child." He explained.

Skull quickly knew he made a mistake, "I'm sorry."

"Anyway moving on, let's start our reunion shall we?" The calmest one, Fon stated with a kind smile.

Yuni return the smile and nodded, "Yes."

-------[Name]'s POV-------

"Please, don't leave me Celeine!"

Ah, I know this. It's this dream again.

"Please anyone, please!! Celeine! She still needs to live! She's still 15 years old!"

I stare boredly at the hysterical yells the man yelled out infront of a girl who's in the bed. The heart rate is weak, nearing to being flat. She's going to die.

"State your wish, mortal one.
I, Kosutsune shall grant it."

And here comes the girl who granted his wish.

"I'll do anything! Just please, let Celeine live."

How selfish. I don't know who this Celeine is but if it is her time to leave why don't you let her leave?

"I shall cut her and her descendants' life.
They will all die around the age of 25."

And this too, doesn't make any sense.

"Do we have a deal,
mortal one?"

I mean, why not just that Celeine's life? Why must her descendants suffer too?

"Alright. As long as Celeine gets to live."

And isn't he stupid? He doesn't exactly love this Celeine does he? Wouldn't you be willing to sacrifice yourself for your loved ones?

"We have our deal then."

I stared at the scene which starts to fade.

I still don't get it. Just what is this? It's a weird deal isn't it? I mean that's absurb, no?

"I will do as I like." I flinched and gasped when I heard a familiar voice. I looked behind to see a girl wearing dark orange kimono and wearing a mask which covers her upper face. It's the girl who granted that man's wish.