Interactions

It was all an accident, a simple mistake, an Error on his part. Luckily for Chronos, he was always one to learn and fix his mistakes. Even with something as tricky as Time, Chronos had a great handle on the situation.

In the duration of two weeks, Chronos learned more of his time related powers as well as some of the limitations they may have. Chronos already knew about his Time Jump ability as he was trying to gain his Time Recall. However, he learned about his Time Jumps in-depth which caused the first accident of many.

Time Jump is an equivalent to a Reset. However, unlike Reset, Time Jump allow Chronos to move around at any point in time, including forward. When Chronos learned of this, he also brought his brothers with him and learned the first consequence of time manipulation, a Time Flaw.

Three days after befriending the prince, Chronos found himself walking hand-in-hand with his brothers to the Dreemurr Castle to play with the prince once again. Chronos was in his thoughts, thinking about the Royal Gathering, as he hoped he would be mentally prepared for the large crowded area. With the ambush fresh in his mind, he hoped he wouldn't have a mental breakdown in front of everyone.

As he was thinking of the gathering in less than six weeks, he unintentionally Time Jumped. Chronos immediately notice the sudden scenery change and frantically looked around since his brothers were no longer holding his hands. All around him, the people, their clothes, the furniture, the decor, and the room glitched in and out as well as all over the place. Static, as well as glitched out music and conversations played loudly in the enclosed space.

Right when Chronos was about to run off to search for his brothers, they came towards him from behind, crying out for him. Chronos turned and quickly picked them both up as they both cried. They didn't understand what was happening and that scared them badly.

Seeing his brothers cry, Chronos Time Jumped back to that morning when his brothers were still sleeping soundly. Chronos was relieved to see that there wasn't any glitches around him. However, his peace of mind was broken when his brothers jolted up and started crying. Chronos was able to calm them down and learned that they remembered the Time Flaw.

Luckily for him, Chronos spent the whole day having fun with his brothers and Asgore so that his brothers forgot about their Time Jump experience. Later in the night before bed, Chronos used Time Recall to analyse what happened and how to avoid a similar event.

He made mental notes to be careful about thinking of major events and when they're scheduled, including who he is in physical contact with. Chronos was able to read the codes of the Time Jump incident and found that the memories of the Time Flaw were glitched themselves. He could not glitch the memory to make his brothers forget. He tried to Time Jump to just before the incident to prevent it, but a Time Flaw happened as well.

With his analysis, Chronos found that certain events that were supposed to happen couldn't be Time Jumped to without Time Flaws, which meant that event was to happen. Even his brothers experience with Time Jumping was to happen as it was an event to learn of Time Flaw and its effects. Chronos found that he could Time Jump within a week without Time Flaws showing up. He could Time Jump further in time, but only when he isn't doing anything important in that specific time frame like a big event in the timeline.

A few days after learning the extent of Time Flaws, Chronos learns of another ability when his family was in danger. Some of the incident that day was staged by King Lorien as a test to Chronos. However, the King did not account for the humans he hired to actually try and kill the Skeleton family.

The humans called out Chronos, saying that since he's the assistant to the Royal Scientist, he should be able to save his family. They were very clever and had Sans, Papyrus, and Gaster in different locations and ready to kill them in different ways once Chronos made it to said location.