7. Abnormally Dangerous.

'Dear diary,

After my relapse, It had been a week since I last saw her. I thought she couldn't recognize me so I played normal but that was just my wishful thinking. After the final bell rang, I hurried over towards the exit, eager to escape.

Truthfully I was avoiding Parth too. We had always gone home together but after that day, I didn't have the courage to look him in the eye. I was afraid I'll break down.

When I was going to walk down the stairs, I was pulled behind and was thrown into an empty class. It was her. It was her again and she smiled. She smiled just the way she used to. I was scared. Fifteen minutes later she walked out of the classroom as I stared at my wrists, where her nails pierced and scratched.

I didn't recall much of what she said. I was blanked out with pain. But it was still probably what she used to say.
Stay away from him. Or, Don't you dare tell him.

I stayed away from him. I didn't tell him anything. Can you stop torturing me like this?'

Parth's mind was blank by the end but he dared to turn the page. It was blank. He flipped further, but there was no further entry of the events and he closed the bounded canvas.

It was all clearing now. She started maintaining her second diary or chance, as she wrote it, from the first day of college to maintain a positive attitude towards life. But eventually, it went down the drain when she realized that Divya was in the same college as her.

So, it once again became like... her first chance, where she had to restabilize her emotions again, ended up having a relapse and threatened and... he had his answer.

"Mira. You flinched. You fucking flinched in pain and avoided me. But you didn't dare tell me when that b*tch put her hands on you."

Dark story clouds of anger flickered over him as he walked over to the window.

"What if I didn't find your diary... What then? What fucking then?"

His dark eyes flickered with something abnormally dangerous as he gazed at the windows tightly shut on him.

If that were to be...

Parth laughed like a madman.

"Let's settle some old scores, little bug."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Don't forget vote and comment*

[ What will Parth do? ]