10. Deja vù.

Parth Singhania and Divya Sehgal broke up.

Everyone was talking about it, especially the girls who thought they have a chance now.

Mira heard about it when she reached the college next day after her lapse of fever.

There was no relief to the news. Instead, she felt numb all over. Her diary was still missing (since she didn't find it in Lost and Found Section) and Parth parted ways with Divya. On bad terms.

Was this all a coincidence? Or-?

Mira felt her heart froze and she couldn't seem to pull herself out of the possibility of it all.

She had to find Parth and pray that the answer to her question won't be in affirmative.

~

Fifteen minutes later, Mira found him in the library.

He was leaning against the bookshelf and skimming through the book of Current affairs, the bookshelf where he had confronted her the day before yesterday and she felt a sense of deja vù wash over her.

This is not a good premonition.

"P-Parth?"

He didn't look up from his book but Mira knew he had heard her.

"Do-Do you have it?"

Her voice visibly cracked as she voiced out her question out loud.

"You sound confident."

"I-I-"

She flinched as he slammed the book shut loudly and turned to look at her.

"This is a thing to celebrate."

Parth walked towards her so suddenly that Mira couldn't help but retreat with fright.

"You finally have confidence in me for once," Her back bumped against the bookshelf just as his arms blocked her way out and his nose buried in her neck. "Little bug."

Mira froze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Don't forget to vote and comment*

[Why does Mira feel so shocked?]