The Released Snake • 3

"Do you think we can trust him?"Dabi asked as he gulped down some water.

"No, of course not." Shigaraki answered without hesitation, a hint of annoyance behind his tone.

"And besides, the only reason he's villain material is because he's a psychopath. Apart from that he's basically useless, no quirk, he's just a kid that has a messed up brain." He stated.

"So how do we make him not useless?" Toga asked, interrupting their conversation.

"It's easy, we use science." Shigarakis raspy and sly voice boomed as he opens a cabinet, bringing out a few chemicals.

"I didn't even know we had those." Dabi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you are going to do experiments on him," Toga clapped out of excitement, a large grin spread across her face.

Shigaraki walked out of the room towards the place there where they had held Kusuo captive.

He opened the door only to be met by nothing?.

"He escaped, that little shit." Shigaraki states.

"Check the security camera for this room and search the whole damn place, " Dabi ordered and Toga did as told.

Toga had walked into the camera room and quietly checked the cameras, eyes widening a few times she quickly uploaded the footage to a tablet and ran out of the room.

"Shigaraki, you gotta see this! "She yelled and Shigaraki quickly gave her his full attention.

She also ended up catching the attention of Dabi too.

They all gathered around the tablet and pressed the footage. It was footage of Toga searching all of Kusuo's pockets and basically scanning through his whole body.

she had checked multiple times before coming up to a blue gem ring just in his left-hand ring finger tjat caugher her eye she eyed it.

she slowly took it off.

And left it on the table."I'll ask him if I can have it when he wakes up, and if he says no then I'll still keep it anyways." She smiled happily.

She grabbed a remote ans clicked a button on it and the mechanical chair she had placed the pink-haired boy had strapped him tight.

She left the room, forgetting one important thing, "You forgot to set the alarm?." Dabi asked, disbelief written all over his face.

Toga pouted,"I'm sorry.."

Dabi ignored the apology and focused on the footage.

"He was awake." Shigaraki said ignoring the bickering couple behind him.

Kusuo had opened his eyes and scanned the whole room in the footage.

"Zoom In, "Shigaraki instructed, and Toga zoomed in to Kusuo's face.

"Uncrease the volume."Dabi instructed and Toga followed, she was really getting sick of how they were ordering her around but she didn't complain she knew they were already mad at her for the mistake she made already.

"My ring is off.."Kusuo had muttered, he suddenly held a strained face and broke out of the metal straps.

"WHAT?!"Dabi and toga yelled in unison. "Even Twice couldn't break out of that," As he said that Twice walked into the room, "Hey guys what you up-" he got cut off by Toga and Dabi.

"Get out!" They both yelled, Twice tsked and left with an annoyed face.

Kusuo had grabbed the ring and slipped it into his pocket, suddenly Kusuo had disappeared and they saw the door open.

"Is that his quirk? Invisibility or is It super strength?" Shigaraki had questioned well, mostly himself. "So he wasn't completely useless, "Dabi commented as he crossed his arms.

"And he escaped, "Shigaraki almost slightly yelled which made Toga flinch.

"Find him, I don't care what it takes, find him we must not, I repeat we must not, let him meet the heroes." He ordered .

"What happens if he meets The heroes?" Toga asked with a poker face.

"Are you really that delusional? Besides this is your fault." Dabi blamed the blonde.

"I said I was sorry." she defended.

"If he meets the heroes, they'll feed him with lies and make him join them, " Shigaraki informed as he turned around to look at the others.

"That's why we need to find him."

---------