The Blind Victim • 4

Kusuo had changed into his female form, he hadn't planned to use his powers this way but it was for his safety.

He was currently in a mall trying to find a clothing store so he could change his clothes.

But then again, he didn't have any money and he wasn't planning to steal.

He was just going to try his luck.

After walking through the somewhat empty streets for a while he finally found a store and he quickly entered it, scurrying through the female section, he tried to find some well-fitting clothes.

He had looked a few times and he was clearly having trouble finding some, a black ponytailed haired girl had noticed and came over.

"Are you having trouble?" she asked, Kusuo nodded not making eye contact with the female.

"Here, how about this?" she asked while raising up a yellow dress with pink flowers.

"If you aren't a fan of dresses you could pick something like this," she said picking up an outfit that had black ripped jeans, a mustard yellow t-shirt and black bomber jacket.

Kusuo bowed, snatching the outfit from her and running into the changing room.

The black haired girl chuckled slightly.
"It looked like a fashion emergency."

Kusuo had thrown on the clothes and nodded in approval coming out of the changing room, the girl had clapped out of excitement seeing how good it fit him.

"You look great, you know what since I made the recommendation how about I buy it for you?" she asked and Kusuo had asked God if this wasn't an angel that was sent.

"My name is Yaoyozoru, you can call me Yaomomo instead, whats your name?" She introduced.

"Kuriko." He said in a monotone smooth voice.

but that didn't seem to ruin the ravenette's mood, they both walked to the cash register and Kuriko simply waited for her while she paid.

"Thank you." Kuriko bowed politely.

"No it was fine anyways it was nice meeting you, but I have to go now." Yaomomo said and walked away a few meters before turning back and waving at the pinkette.

"Bye!" she yelled.

Kuriko gripped the bag that held her previous clothes.

Kuriko simply waved back and waited until the ravenette was out of sight before running towards the opposite exit, she knew she was in danger for sure.

She threw her clothes into a trash can and ran out of the mall towards a random direction until she came up to a small crowd.

Kuriko gripped her knees taking a few breaths before paying attention to the situation.

Apparently, there was some slime villain?

Chaos.

Everything was in Chaos.

The heroes were all in panic seeing as they couldn't do anything to stop the monster, there was a blonde headed boy inside the villain.

And suddenly, a green-headed blob was seen running towards the danger.

But the scene wasn't helping Kuriko at all, she could feel she was getting triggered and she was stressed.

She didn't want to have an episode, no not now.

So she quickly turned around running from the scene, she had ran and ran, going into random streets, Kuriko finally stopped.

She leaned unto a wall and slid down, a hand placed on her forehead.