Mental Destruction • 14

--------

Saiki picked up his pace eager to get to back to class, already being late by a few minutes. He had an appointment and it was the end of the day.

He needed to get his belongings and skiddadle.

The latter had stopped in his tracks when he saw a crowd of students blocking his way, he frowned.

'Why the hell are they here?'

He questioned himself and teleported into the classroom, which startled a few students.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for anyway?"Mineta yelled, pumping his fist in the air out of annoyance.

Saiki had grabbed his backpack but decided to stay a little longer curiosity eating him up like a parasite.

"Scouting out the competition small fry, we're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack, they probably want to check us out before the competition,"

Bakugo walked up to the students gathered at the door of our classroom."There's no point in doing stuff like that, out of my way extras,"Baguko insulted and Saiki shook his head at his rudeness.

He took a step forward standing next to Katsuki. He really wanted to smack the ash blonde on the back of the head.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?"A purple haired teen emerged from the backside of the crowd, a bored expression plastered on his face.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?," the violet haired latter stated.

Bakugo gritted his teeth.

"The school has left those of us a chance, depnding on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course and it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy I at least came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."The boy finished.

"Hey!Hey! I'm from class B next door!I heard you fought against villains so I came to hear about it! Don't get so full of yourself."A guy yelled from inside the crowd and Bakugo only walked away ignoring the individaul.

Saiki didn't know why but he started to laugh silently to himself,"Well I guess I can't really have a say in anything since I'm not participating in the sports festival,"Saiki muttered and everyone listened intently.

"That quirk of yours," Saiki pointed out to the purple haired boy, whose bored expression had changed slightly at his actions.

"It's nothing special, don't get ahead of yourself." Saiki laughed in Shinso's face.

"How did you know about my quirk?"The other questioned.

"I have my ways."Saiki muttered and started to walk away before doing double take and came back.

"And also one more thing, you're lucky that I'm not participating in the sports festival. I would make sure you wouldn't even last a second if you were to battle me. I know you are confident but seriously think before you speak. Class 1.A isn't weak, now if you'll excuse me, I have places to be."Saiki teleported out of the building, leaving Shinso shocked because of his words.

---------

"Hey you ready?"Aizawa questioned, Saiki nodded following Aizawa out of the house and into an car.