I never meant what I said • 13

"I'm sorry." Saiki said in a low voice.

"Sorry for what?"Aizawa's scratchy voice boomed into the room."I've been an ass recently."Saiki muttered, a guilty tone in his voice.

Aizawa was getting bandaged.

"It almost happened again didn't it?"Aizawa questioned and the teenager nodded.

"I think it's getting worse, I hear voices now."Saiki muttered.

"Look how about you try to fix things a bit, you can start by apologizing to Midoriya."Saiki rolled his eyes at the last part.

"Don't act like that, Midoriya didn't do you any wrong and neither did Kirishima."

Saiki stood up from his seat.

"Fine."

-------

"Where's Saiki?"Kirishima asked anyone in particular.

"I don't know and I don't care."Bakugo snarled.

"I think he went to see Mr. Aizawa."Izuku replied, Kirishima slumped as he sat down in his assigned seat.

"Why do you even care about him anyway.I'm way better than him anyday."Bakugo stated and kirishima rolled his eyes, he really wasn't in a good mood.

"Who are you rolling your eyes at shitty hair?!"Bakugo yelled.

"You of course."Saiki interrupted causing everyone to look at him.his eyes were puffy but he didn't care."So you've been crying, haven't you worm?"Baguko grinned.

"Yeah so? Even though I'm not human, I have their emotions."Saiki shrugged.

Izuku was shaking a bit.

Saiki had become one of the people he feared, yes just like Bakugo.

"I'm sorry."Saiki apologized mentally making eye contact with Izuku who was frozen.

"You're in my head?"Izuku freaked out, experiencing telepathy first hand.

"Stop yelling, it's annoying."Saiki gripped his head and all the students were looking at him and izuku like they were crazy.

"Sorry, and I forgive you."Izuku apologized.

Saiki almost smiled but turned towards Kirishima instead, their eyes locked.

"I am sorry."He apologized to the red haired individual, Kirishima smiled in return. He abruptly stood up and walked towards the other.

He held out a fist and Saiki fist bumped back.

"Okay enough, good morning."Aizawa interrupted acting like he just came in even though he was standing there the whole time. Bakugo gritted his teeth expecting an apology, he thought he was dealing with a second Deku.

But boy was he wrong.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" The class yelled in unison.

Some students questioned if Aizawa was doing alright."My well being is not important, more importantly the fight isn't over yet. The U.A sports festival is drawing near."All students almost had a heart attack.

---------

"Okay, just because I'm hurt doesn't mean you're getting off the hook, in fact there's a lot to talk about."Aizawa barged into Saiki's room. Saiki was busy reading a book, he looked up and  sighed, closing the book shut and keeping it on his table dresser.

"So where do you want to start?"Saiki questioned.

Aizawa stayed dumbfounded expecting the teenager to argue about having a talk,"Oh..well we can start with the combat training incident."Aizawa stated, Saiki rolled his eyes almost to the back of his head.