The retardation of something worse • 10

Disclaimer: This chapter contains gore.

"How is he?"All might questioned coming into the hospital room.

"He's still unconscious."Aizawa replied, his eyes looking more sleep deprived than ever.

"You need sleep."All might sighed,he took a second and sat down beside the raven haired man.

"I can't sleep."
The raven haired man stated.

"it's been two days, the USJ trip is getting closer by the second but I don't care, I just want him to wake up."He spat out, hesitant he brushed his hands on Saiki's face.

"Please wake up."Shota whispered and All might felt guilty, he should have stopped the fight when he had the chance.

"What if he doesn't wake up? Look Shota, I don't think getting attached to young Kusuo is a good idea.."All might adviced the man, Aizawa sighed.

"You're right." Aizawa said.

Saiki's mindscape__||

Saiki had been walking through his past memories with his family, he walked while smiling. Recalling all the moments, he noticed that he was different from his past self and was even suprised by how much he changed.

Until everything suddenly turned dark, Saiki turned his head and suddenly felt himself falling.

He landed on a pool of blood.

Saiki, who was struck by confusion auddenly stood up, fear slowly rose from the pit of his stomach. He was scared of what lurked in the dark void.

His breathing was ragged and he could hear the beating of his heart. The emotion he felt moments ago were long gone and was now replaced by fear.

He dared himself and took one step.

His feet hit the red liquid, creating a sickening sound. Saiki made a face of digust as he took more steps.

As he walked he suddenly felt his feet step on something solid. It made made a squelching sound, Saiki felt nauseous as he moved his head downwards to see what had made the sound.

It was a body part.

And not just any body part.

It was the head of his friend.

Hairo.

Saiki suddenly felt goosebumps as his body jolted backwards, his eyes widened.

He had stepped on one of Hairo's eyeballs. Saiki didn't know what to do, the guilt he felt couldn't just disappear.

So he ran...

ran in a pool of never ending blood.

As he ran, sudden memories of the people he killed started to appear in front of him shown by screens, stopping him for a few seconds as he always turned the opposite direction.

He was really trying to run away from his problems.

But someone had other plans.

"You know you're starting to bore me." Saiki's head jerked around trying to find the source of the menacing voice.

"Who's there?"Saiki eyes diverted in several directions, only bringing him to see darkness.

"Who do you think?" The menacing voice stated.

Saiki was confused

Afraid.

Guilty.

And even started to doubt himself.