An Unforgettable Memory • 7

1 week later

Saiki pov|

Another week had passed and I was getting trained by Aizawa, mostly just my teleportation anyways. He said with teleportation I might have some backlash if I don't know proper hand to hand combat.

He also said that training me reminded him of himself. He said he also had to train because, the only thing he could do was erase quirks and his scarf was also another tool that's helped him.

"So, you said you had a severe psychological disorder, right?"Aizawa questioned as I punched the training dummy multiple times, kicking it here and there.

"Yeah" I huffed, sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Do you know what triggers it?"he questioned.

"Blood and sometimes nerve wracking situations or just plain chaos."I stated.

Sweat continued to trickle down my forehead, "That's it?"Aizawa raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I think."

"You think? So, you're insinuating they might be more?"Aizawa questioned.

"Maybe I just haven't found them yet."I reply.

"I guess we are going to need to try and handle the ones we know for now then."

I stopped beating up the training dummy to get a bottle of water. While downing down all the water, I looked at him,"How in the world are you going to do that?"I questioned.

"Hey, nothing's impossible."He stated while I scoffed.

"Okay, whatever you say."

I held my hands up in defeat walking out of the training room.

"How about we try some things?" Aizawa suggests with his arms crossed.

"Yeah and while you're at it put me in a cage so I don't end up killing you." I informed and Aizawa chuckled a bit before seeing the serious expression I held on my face.

"Wait, you're serious?"He questioned.

I rolled my eyes and looked straight at him. "What do you think?"I asked.

"I thought that time you burned that villain, the first time we met to b exact, was just out of anger."Aizawa stated.

"I wish." I respond.

Author pov|

Time skip||

Aizawa had put Kusuo in a cryogenic capsule, it was really uncomfortable for Kusuo.

"Okay Kusuo, I'm going to try something. Psychologal test number one." Aizawa informs the younger.

Suddenly he brought out a blood bag dropping it on a table and then he brought out another blood bag.

He suddenly brought out a dagger and sliced both blood bags, the contents spilling out unto the table slowly find it's way to the tables edge.

Kusuo's breath hitched, he suddenly started to twitch slightly.

"Are you okay?"Aizawa questioned

Kusuo started to sweat, nodding a little bit, he knew this was a test to see how long he can withstand blood.

"I..I'm fine..." Kusuo breathed out just barely.

The blood had traveled all over the table, spreading, it was only meters away from spilling onto the floor.

Kusuo decided to close his eyes and Aizawa studied him carefully. "Kusuo open you're eyes." Aizawa tells him and Kusuo shook his head.

"Open them, now." Aizawa commanded.