Chapter 2- Piano

Bakugou walks to UA, the top hero school in the world. He was tired, the dream he had last night seemed all to real. "What the hell?" He asks himself. "Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima runs to him with his bright smile. "Don't want to deal with your energy right now shitty hair." Bakugou says, a yawn escaping his lips. "Huh? Are you okay?" Kirishima asks. "I'm fucking tired Alright, leave me alone shitty hair." Bakugou walks away, heading to the 1a classroom, he heads to his seat.

The bakusquad look at Bakugou with curious eyes. "Is Bakugou okay?" Mina asks. "He's tired." Kirishima replies. "Tired? He's usually so loud and mean, now he's tired and quiet. Wonder why he's tired." Denki says. They nod their head in agreement. "Maybe Izuku knows." Sero says, they look at each other. Slience. They burst out laughing. "Yeah right!" They exclaim, laughing.

Bakugou's P.O.V

I look out the window as it begins to rain, aizawa teaching some random shit that I already know. I sigh and put my head on my desk, looking out the window still, seeing as the raindrops slowly drip down the window. The wind blows softly, I can almost hear piano playing. Wait. Why can I hear piano? The piano is soft, the beat flows with the wind and rain. What the hell?

Is it that guy? I look around at the extras, deku raises his hand. "I uh, was wondering about the villain glitch, how can he kill if he's asleep?" The nerd asks Aizawa. This class perks the class interest, me too, I just don't show it cause that's fucking stupid. Aizawa sighs. "Knew someone was going to ask that." He mutters. He looks at the class. "Glitch, he's a 18 year old villain that's been in a coma for all his life. It started when he was born. He got his quirk, in then, he glitched and went into a coma. He's been in it ever since. It's a huge mystery on how he's killing in his sleep. No one knows much about him either. So I can't say much." Aizawa explains.

"Do you know what his quirk is?" Icy hot asks. "I don't get the understand of it really so no, I'm not sure what his quirk is, has to do with glitching though." Aizawa answers. "Can someone let them go into your mind?" I ask. The class looks at me. "It's possible, most likely their quirk that has to do with it." He replies. So if this dipshit really let me go into his mind, how the hell did he do it, if he's sleeping?

Third Person P.O.V

Bakugou walks home, umbrella in hand, he looks up at the sky as it's gray, quiet. Peaceful, well that is until..
"Bakugou!" Kirishima yells, running after Bakugou, he catches up with him as he holds a red umbrella. "What do you want shitty hair?" Bakugou asks with an eye roll. "I wanted to walk home with ya." Kirishima responds. "Home?" Bakugou asks himself. "Shit! If you want to walk and shit, we're going to the hospital." Bakugou says, going in another direction.

"Why the hospital?" Kirishima asks. "Cause, I need to pay someone a visit." Bakugou replies, he sees a flower shop. "I hate my life." Bakugou mutters.

Time skip....

Bakugou and Kirishima stand silently on the elevator, bakugou holding a bouquet of flowers. "So who are we visiting?" Kirishima asks, breaking the slience. "Someone." Bakugou replies, the ride up remains quiet after that. They go the receptionist desk, a lady waits there. "Who are you here for?" The lady asks. "Y/n." The lady eyes him suspiciously. "Why him? A relative?" The lady asks. "He's my uh, cousin!" Bakugou replies. The lady looks at him. "Whatever, go ahead, here's your passes." They nod and head to the room.

"You lied? Who is this person?" Kirishima asks. "You only know him by name." Kirishima looks at Bakugou confusedly.

Bakugou's P.O.V

We walk in y/n hospital room, we see a 18 year old boy in a hospital gown, strapped to the bed, handcuffs and some restraints, some cords too. "Damn." I mutter. I place the flowers on the table and me and shitty hair sit in the chairs provided. We look at him. Black hair, tall, a peaceful face. Asleep. "Who is this?" Kirishima asks. "Glitch." I reply. Kirishima eyes widen. "This is him?" I nod. "He looks alot calmer in person then what I imagined." Shitty hair says. "That's cause he's asleep dumbass." I say, rolling my eyes.

"So why did you come and visit him?" He asks. "I need to wake him up." I answer. "Why?!" Shitty hair yells. "I have my reasons." I reply. Shitty hair looks at him. We stay quiet, looking at him. Piano begins to play in my head again. "Well, I'll see you at school bro." Shitty hair says, I don't respond. He leaves. I look at y/n. I lay my head by his hand, and drift off to sleep.

______________________________________

I look around to see I'm in the mansion, it's storming outside, near by theres an ocean that wasn't here last time. I walk around, and I find his room, piano, I hear it again. I open the door to see him, playing the piano by the window, the moonlight shines on him and the piano. "Sit." Y/n voice, peaceful and quiet, I sit in the chair, next to the window. "Why did you bring me here?" I ask. "I'm sure you don't know how to wake me up no?" Y/n replies. I nod. "I glitch sometimes in the real world, I make things glitch out of existence, to wake me up, you have to see me glitch, and grab me, yell or shake me. I should wake up." Y/n explains. "And if you don't?" I ask.

"Play the piano."