Chapter 15: Dream of a Legend and a Monster

A/n: pretty sure this is the second to last chapter, sorry kiddos, this story is coming slowly to an end which sucks cause I love writing this for you guys. Anyway, enjoy this chapter

Dark. Foggy. Rain. Quiet. In the past days of the dark world, y/n's mind, the monsters had been oddly quiet, and haven't reached out to the outside world, nor to y/n, who's been inside the mansion, doing who knows what. Mojori, has been also delivering news to the monsters, as of yesterday, the news being that Bakugou woke up, but still has all his memories of waking y/n up.

Y/n walks around his room, as a quiet rain taps against his window, he sighs as Mojori appears. "Master, it seems Bakugou wants back in." He says in his usual old, ancient voice. "He can't come back in, not until I find a way for his memories to be erased." Y/n replies. "You can't erase his memories! He'll forget that you ever existed, what about your shadow?!" Mojori exclaimed. "That's the point of erasing his memories, he's to much at a risk for this world, that's why I'm not allowing for him to see the true colors, he'll do something stupid and get in more trouble." Y/n explains, mojori goes slient. "I'm going for a walk." Mojori doesn't stop him.

Y/n walks down to the beach, his feet touching the water, the world dark, the moon lighting his figure, foggy and cold. In the distance, he can hear monsters waking up or fighting. It was a quiet morning, his expression was blank but calm, he exhaled, smelling the ocean waters, as monsters began walking to him, haven't seeing him in a long while, many monsters came to see him. "Master, what happened in the human world?" A monster known as hill asks,

Long horns, his jaw disfigured and open from an early fight, some blood dripping down from it

Long horns, his jaw disfigured and open from an early fight, some blood dripping down from it. "Hill, the boy named Bakugou has woken up and wants to see me." Y/n replies. "Then stop being a wuss and go see the boy!" Hill exclaims as some of the monsters snicker, Y/n looks at him, "I'm not in the best of moods hill, don't test me." Y/n growls, hill steps down, looking down at the ground. Y/n looks back at the ocean. "What do you guys want." Y/n asks. "Freedom to the outside world." Y/n stays quiet. "Absolutely not." Y/n says plainly. "Why not?!" The monsters yell and complain. "BECAUSE I SAID SO!! ENOUGH COMPLAINING!!" Y/n yells. The monsters go quiet, and slowly travel back into the forests and darkness. "Master, we don't need protecting anymore. He's gone." A monster named lily whispers, a horse like monster.

"That's the thing, he isn't gone." Y/n whispers. Lily eyes widen in fear. "Might as well tell the others but he isn't gone, he's always been here, preparing to attack again." Lily nods and runs into the darkness. Who is he? The monster of glitch, y/n himself.

The waters begin to grow darker and louder, thunder erupts. The skies turn darker, the moon hides behind the clouds, as the sky turns a dark pink and blue, y/n eyes glow blue

"Coming back so soon?"