Chapter 14: Chosen One

A/n: thank you guys for 17k, that makes me so excited for this story and how it's coming along! The pic of y/n is in the thingy above just in case you forgot. Enjoy the chapter, sorry it's short. But enjoy, and sorry it was such a long wait, I'm dealing with high school and alot of other shit and I'm super stressed but I'll try my hardest to keep updating properly! Till next time

Bakugou sits on his bed, in the dark, quiet. After knowing he was in a coma for a week, the news spread quickly, as a UA student was awoken. He tried to figure out if what happened was a dream. But glitch was very much alive. But not asleep. Bakugou really woke him up, and in the upcoming dangers that glitch would make, was a mystery. And he had no idea where to find him, the world as it truly is, he can't see it anymore. The monsters, and the true colors, he can't see it anymore. New reports say that glitch was in a coma and awoken, weirdly enough Bakugou went into the coma when glitch activity began, coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Can glitch still here Bakugou's calls and thoughts, yes, they seem to have a connection, they can hear each others thoughts, it could come in handy to Bakugou, to find him, to yell at him, to fight him, to see why he was chosen. He didn't want any of this. He just wanted to be a hero and that's it. Not help a villain. Especially that type of villain. No one came to his room to ask if he was okay. He fell asleep on his bed, wondering if he could go back to y/n's mansion, by the quiet ocean, filled with the monsters. Oddly enough the monsters did comfort him when he was there, specifically holes, holes was a creepy ass dog, but he was relaxing to be around. Maybe if he dreams hard enough, maybe Bakugou could see holes. The mansion, the monsters, the dark lonely ocean. And glitch, y/n. Maybe he can ask why, why he was the chosen one.