Chapter 6- You'll help me

A/n: remember guys I haven't watched BNHA in awhile so I'm making this up by memory and looking at the fights on YouTube so I get it accurately, only the important fights for this plot am I'm writing, so enjoy!

A few days after the USJ attack, class 1a returned back to UA, bakugou seeming more distant then before. Aizawa walks in the classroom. "Tomorrow's the sports festival, you need to continue your training, head home and see you guys tomorrow." Aizawa walks out of the classroom while the class pack up their things. Then a bunch of students block the door. "Hey! What do you want!" Uraraka asks. "Their blocking the door! What are they doing!" Mineta yells. "Their checking out the competition small fry, we're the ones that faught actual villains, so of course they would do this." Bakugou explains with an eye roll. A purple headed boy walks through the crowd, with an emotionless expression.

"Thought the hero course would be a bunch of serious people, turns out I was wrong, all you are, are a bunch of show offs." The class glare. "It's our hard work is how we got in here." Momo says. "We did work, look where that got us. Besides, we have a chance to get in here, if one of you guys seem not hero worthy enough, one of the students from my class will get to be here. So, hopefully you don't lose in the sports festival." Bakugou scoffs. "Well I'm not letting some loser take my place to be number one." Bakugou pushes through the crowd. "Wait! Bakubro!" Kirishima follows after him.

Bakugou and Kirishima walk outside the school. "What shitty hair?" Bakugou asks. "Are you okay? You seem off lately." Kirishima says. "I'm fine shitty hair, just some shit that I got to deal with." Kirishima nods. "If you say so, I'll see you tomorrow! Kirishima runs off in another direction. Bakugou walks in the police station. "You'll get to see him tomorrow after the sports festival." Bakugou nods. "Now, why do you want to wake him up?" All might asks.  "If I don't I'll die." Bakugou replies. "Almost did a few nights ago." Bakugou mutters with an eye roll. "Why does he want you to wake him up specifically?" Naomasa asks. "I have no idea." Bakugou replies. "One more question, do you know how yo wake him up?" All might asks, bakugou doesn't reply. "I see, head home. You need sleep for the festival tomorrow." Bakugou nods, heading home. "Why isn't he telling us how to wake him up?" All might asks. "Because he knows we'll try to wake glitch up, why is Bakugou protecting a villain?" Naomasa asks.

Time skip to the sports festival!

"AND IN THIS CORNER! THE VILLAIN DEFEATING CLASS! CLASS 1A! AND IN THIS CORNER! WE CAN'T FORGET CLASS 1B WITH NO MUCH SCREEN TIME BUT ARE STILL AWESOME!!" Blah blah, you get it. "And for this years sports festival mentor! Midnight!" The crowds scream and cheer as she makes her way on stage, mineta and denki stare and drool. "Yes! It is! Now!" Midnight slams her whip, making the crowds go quiet. "Now we need our presenting speech, the winner of the exams! Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight yells. "BAKUGOU?!" The 1a class yells.

Bakugou walks on the stage, up to the mic, quiet. "I'm going to win." The classes begins to boo at him.

Time skip, I'm not doing the obstacle course or the calvary battle, sorry

"NOW ONTO THE BATTLES!!" The crowds go wild. Time skip to bakugou's battle. "KATSUKI BAKUGOU VERSUS OCHACO URARAKA!" Present mic yells. "You got this Uraraka!" Izuku yells. They go on the fields. "BEGIN!" Midnight yells. Uraraka starts running towards Bakugou, bakugou using his blasts, she keeps low to the ground, as Uraraka gets closer, Bakugou blasts her, she keeps trying to get to him but he keeps blasting.

"Your not going to win." Bakugou says. "Pay attention next time." Uraraka replies. The crowds cheer as Uraraka sends rocks from the stage towards bakugou. Bakugou snickers, and blasts it all with a huge blast, his hand twitches as the small bits of rock fall, he then blasts her, she falling on the ground. "HEY! THAT'S A GIRL, YOU MONSTER!" A hero yells. The crowds begin to boo Bakugou. "Hey! If your real heroes, you could obviously see that Bakugou knew that Uraraka had a plan in mind, he used his own plan to defeat her, so sit down because he knew he couldn't underestimate her." The crowds go quiet.

"Come on, need to get back up." Uraraka whispers. She passes out, as the robot takes her to recovery girl. As the dust begin to clear, bakugou eyes widen as everyone goes quiet. A monster.

It looks at Bakugou

It looks at Bakugou. "BAKUGOU MOVE! THAT'S GLITCHES DOING!" Aizawa yells. The crowds begin to yell in fear. Glitching begins, the seats, the field, the stage all begin to glitch. Bakugou uses his blasts to quiet everyone, everyone looks at him, slient. Bakugou walks towards the huge lion type monster. "Is he insane?!" All might mutters. Bakugou looks at the monster face to face, the monster bows towards bakugou's face. "What does he call you?" Bakugou asks. The crowds jaws drop. Izuku look at him. "What the heck kacchan?" He whispers. "Is he talking to it?" Present mic asks.

"Peter." The monster whispers. The crowds jaws drop. "Why are you here?" Bakugou asks. "They're trying to wake him up." Bakugou eyes widen. "What?! Why?!" Bakugou whisper/yells. "When they wake him up, they'll immediately send him somewhere even worse then tartarus." Bakugou eyes glare. "Bakugou move!" Midnight yells, pros come up behind the monster. "WAIT YOU DUMBASSES!" Bakugou yells.  The monster roars and slams his paws and on the ground, as the pros go sending back towards the wall. "Y/n will visit you." Peter says. "Wha? Visit?" Peter vanishes. "Why would y/n allow everyone to see him?" Bakugou asks. "I'm waking up sooner then you realize bakugou." Bakugou eyes widen. "I have one week to wake him up. Shit." Bakugou whispers.

"Bakugou what the hell was that?!" Aizawa yells. "Monsters that we can't see." Bakugou walks back to the seats.

Time skip...

"AND THIS YEARS WINNER KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!" The crowds cheer. All might tries to put his medal on him, just resulting all might to put it in his mouth. Time skip... Another one 👌

Bakugou heads on the train, finally heading home from the stupid police station. He's the only one on, of course, 2am, nobody would be on. He listens to music as he looks at his phone, he suddenly feels chills and looks up to see him sitting across from Bakugou. "Y/n?" Bakugou asks.

Imagine he's wearing more boyish clothes

"Yeah." A long tongue and red glowing eyes come from the hood. "How are you even here?" Bakugou asks. "I'm not, I'm in one of my monsters bodies." Bakugou nods. "What do you want?" Bakugou asks. "I can't protect you as much, from the monsters." Bakugou looks at him. "I can't survive these monsters by myself!" Bakugou growls. Y/n sits across from him. "You'll have my monsters to protect you." Bakugou rolls his eyes, not making eye contact with y/n. "Look at me bakugou." Y/n says with authority. Bakugou looks up at him and flinches.

"I'm coming. And when I do, monsters will be out of my control, and I'll need to kill them." Y/n says. "How?" Bakugou asks. Y/n smirks. "You'll help me."