Chapter 5- Sleep and Memories

"Are you sure about this? He's very dangerous young Bakugou." All might asks as Bakugou stands a few feet outside the front doors of the police station, after a few hours of interrogation, 9pm, raining. "I need to wake him up." Bakugou replies. "Why?" All might asks. "I'll die." Bakugou leaves, leaving a very confused and concerned hero. Bakugou gets back to his house. "Katsuki? Where the hell were you!?" Mitsuki yells with worry. "At the damn police station you old hag, I'm fine." Mitsuki looks at him. "It's about that kid from the hospital right?" She asks. Bakugou nods. "Why do you care for him so much?" She asks. "I don't care about him, he's a pain in the ass." Bakugou heads to his bedroom, closing the door.

Bakugou sits on his bed, knowing he'll see y/n tomorrow around 2 pm, he just doesn't know the location of the place. "Come on y/n, let me back." Bakugou mutters, he looks out his window, the raining and piano taking over his mind, he drifts to sleep. A/n: whenever Bakugou or a character hears piano, it means y/n is letting them into his mind. Bakugou sits up, he sits on a marble floor, lights flicker as a blue glow comes from under a door a few feet away from him. "Welcome back bakugou." Mojori says, bakugou jumps up with wide eyes. "Stop fucking scaring me." Mojori nods in apology.

"Where am I?" Bakugou asks. "Your in a hospital, this is a memory of y/n that he wanted you to see." Mojori answers. "Why does he want me to see his memories?" Bakugou asks. "He told me the more you know about someone, the better it is to help them, and that's what your trying to do is it not?" Bakugou stays quiet. "What memory are we in now?" Bakugou asks after a minute of slience. "This is one of y/n most dangerous memories, when he met his paralysis demon." Bakugou gulps. "Where the blue light is right?" Bakugou asks. "Yes, if you need me, just call my name and I'll wake you up." Bakugou nods and Mojori disappears in the depths of y/n mind.

Bakugou looks towards the blue light, finally deciding to go to it, as he walks closer, the hospital seems to glitch more, almost fading. He looks at the door, considering if he should go in. He touches the door handle, he walks in and covers his mouth and falls on the floor, a 13 or so y/n lays on the bed, but his soul his glitching, glowing blue, his face disoriented, almost like a painting that's been rubbed off. "What the hell?" He whispers. There's a monster floating above y/n soul, almost spider looking.

The monster seems to be sucking his soul, lifeless, almost as if the monster is feeding on y/n himself

The monster seems to be sucking his soul, lifeless, almost as if the monster is feeding on y/n himself. The monster has a red glow above him, most likely where the monsters blood or heart is. All the machines hooked up to y/n are flickering, the darkness of the room glowing an even brighter of blue. Bakugou slowly stands up, knowing he can't use his quirk but he can definitely use his fists if it came down to it. He slowly walks to y/n looking down at him, his face peaceful but almost a hint of sadness and pain. But also blurry, reminding him of the prosopagnosia disorder. He looks up at the monster, he jumps, the monster is smiling and his eyes dark and huge.

Bakugou's P.O.V

I look back at y/n from that monster which is creepy as hell. I look at y/n and almost scream, y/n is looking at me with no pupils, no eyes, his mouth is carved into a smile and his face becomes scarier, sharper teeth, longer fingers with almost cat like nails. I look at him. "Sleep....Sleep...S-Sleep." Y/n whispers, I look at him in confusion, slowing backing up towards the door. He suddenly gets up and on his legs and arms starts running towards me. "OH FUCK NO!" I run out of the room, going down the long and dark hallways, I look back behind me to see y/n empty eye sockets glowing red, the world around me is also glitching.

"MOJORI!" I yell, he appears beside me. "What the fuck?!" I yell. "Y/n wanted to show you this because he's warning of the monsters that he has no control over will come to try and kill you." I look at him. "This was not apart of the fucking deal that piece of shit!" I growl. "Guess he misspoken, you have to wake him up in 1 week till this night, until then you'll have to try and survive the monsters that will try to kill you, if you wake him up, you won't die and you'll no longer see the real world through his eyes." Mojori explains. "Do I want that?" I think to myself. "JUST WAKE ME THE FUCK UP." I scream in pain as y/n climbs onto my back and scratches at it.

"Wake up." Mojori whispers, I sit up in my bed, panting and in pain, I feel something drip down my back. I head to the bathroom and look in the mirror, I scream and see the paralysis demon that was sucking y/n soul. The demon then disappears again. I take my shirt off to see blood, I sigh and groan in pain. I decide to take a shower, once I do, I let hot water roll down my back, burning my of the possibly new scars that'll be on my back.

Once I get out of the shower, changing into sweatpants, I wait to put my shirt on and my eyes widen and I feel chills run down my spine. When y/n scratched out my back, he wrote the word

"Sleep."