Chapter 19: Kill Me Bakugou

A/n: thank you guys for 29k, that is insane, enjoy this chapter, sorry it's so short, but I hope you guys enjoy

As Bakugou and the class follow after glitch, they finally reach the central city, thousands and thousands of monsters surround the city and the heroes and students stand by on the roof tops. "What do we do?" Mineta says nervously. "We wait." Bakugou replies.

Hero killer runs and runs, as he makes it to the city, he sees the monsters. Then, loud rumbling sounds, and all might and other heroes appear, running away from something. "Get glitch to destroy these things!!" All might yells. Nomus run after them and the league as well. Hero killer looks at all might. "Time to kill him." He whispers.

Bakugou looks at glitch and blasts himself up to his shoulder as the storms and snow gets worse and harsher, knocking city buildings down. "Y/n!!" Bakugou yells, y/n doesn't look at him. "Damn it." Bakugou blasts himself, sero uses his tape to keep Bakugou from falling. "You need to kill those monsters and destroy the league!!" He yells. No response. "Damn it! Y/N!!!" Everything goes dark.

Bakugou walks around, in y/n's mind but there's no mansion, or ocean. He's in the middle of nowhere, as he continues walking, a building comes up in the distance. It's bakugou's house. "What is he doing?" Bakugou whispers.

Y/n sits in the chair by the window in bakugou's room. Bakugou walks in and knows he can't yell at y/n. "Why are you doing this?" Bakugou asks, standing in the doorway. "Everyone has a monster in them, mine got out." Y/n explains. "Why would you let it out?" Bakugou asks. "I held it in for so long that at some point it was going to be released. I tried holding it in to protect you and your dumb friends, clearly didn't work." Y/n says.

"Things in the outside world are getting dangerous sir." Mojori says. Y/n doesn't reply. "You're just going to sit here while people in the outside world die?!" Bakugou growls. "No. There's nothing I can do." Y/n replies. "There has to be something." Mojori says. "Well, there is one way." Bakugou and Mojori look at him.

"You know this Bakugou. You have to kill me."