Chapter 3- Ocean

It stormed, lightning struck, wind grew harshly, he could hear the waves of the ocean slamming into the sharp rocks below, y/n sighs, glancing at the boy, looking out the window. Bakugou, the boy seemed rather calm, not angry. "Bakugou. Do you see it?" Y/n asks. Bakugou looks at y/n, in confusion. "There are things out in your world that the human eye can't see, but if you look close enough." Y/n nodded his head towards the window. Bakugou looks out the window, something big, moving. Alive.

"What is that?" Bakugou asks. "That is a monster known as the water serpent, but this one in particular, is king of them all. He's the protector of the oceans, the seas. All in your world, you humans never seem to see the true colors of your world, and things like them, can be there and you never even realize it." Y/n explains. "Why are you telling me this?" Bakugou asks. "I can tell all you want to be is the number one hero, and you explained, a hero better then all might. I want to show you that there's things out there that will make your world much more, beautiful." Y/n says. Bakugou nods. Mojori looks at y/n. "Bakugou." Bakugou jumps in his seat, he looks at the guardian monster. "Let y/n show you." Bakugou looks at y/n and with an eye roll. "Fine."

Bakugou walked next to y/n, the two walking next to the ocean, once they get there, they see the darkness of the ocean, the moon reflecting onto it. Y/n raises his arm, and the rain stops. The rain glitched at first, then stops. "Stay here." Y/n walks forward, onto the sharp rocks. The ocean waters slam into him, bakugou steps forward, only to see y/n still there, but the ocean rising into the air. The ocean practically is in the sky and Bakugou eyes widen at the sight. "What the hell is that?" Bakugou whispers.

A creature rises out of the water, blue lightning surrounds it, sharp teeth, huge, and glitching

A creature rises out of the water, blue lightning surrounds it, sharp teeth, huge, and glitching. The ocean roars, coming to life, the creature growls and looks at y/n. "Come here." Y/n whispers. Bakugou walks to him, making sure, not to fall in the water. "Don't worry, you won't fall." Bakugou looks at him but nods. He looks up at the huge creature, terrified of how huge it is. "It won't hurt you." Y/n says. The creature leans forward, the waves, rolling with it. It begins to rain again. The creature now faced to faced with the two boys. "His name is lemuri." Y/n whispers, out reaching is hand towards the creature now known as lemuri.

"Are you insane?!" Bakugou growls. "Kind of." Y/n replies, laughing slightly. Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Why is the strong future number one hero scared?" Y/n asks, looking over at Bakugou. "Once I wake you up, I'm killing you." Y/n nods. "I'll hold you up to that then." Bakugou rolls his eyes. Lemuri growls as y/n puts his hand on his head. Lightning strikes and Bakugou jumps. "Bakugou, breathe, calm down, listen to the ocean." Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Stop telling me to calm down, it's not fucking working dumbass!" Bakugou yells. Y/n snaps his head towards Bakugou, glitching, eyes glowing blue. Bakugou freezes. Y/n smirks. "Your lucky I haven't killed you yet. Let's have some practice, dumbass." Y/n slams Bakugou, bakugou falling into the ocean. "YOU MOTHER FUCKE-" bakugou falls into the ocean, the strong waves, keep him from swimming back up. "Can we leave him there?" Mojori looks at him. "Fine." Y/n rolls his eyes, jumping into the water.

Y/n sees Bakugou swimming deeper into the ocean, y/n swims down towards him, he puts his finger on Bakugou forehead, Bakugou eyes shoot open. He looks at y/n. "Listen to ocean. Calm yourself." Bakugou doesn't argue. The two reach up, and they swim towards the sand, once there, the two soaked and cold. Lemuri looks at them and the rain stops, lemuri vanishes back into the ocean.

The two head back to the mansion. "I hate you." Bakugou mutters. "Your lucky I just didn't let you stay there and die." Y/n replied. The two stay quiet. Y/n begins to glitch. "Shit." Y/n falls to the floor. "What's happening?!" Bakugou yells. Y/n glitches more. "They're moving him. From the hospital." Mojori answers. "Does that mean?" Bakugou asks. "Bakugou, wake up." Y/n whispers. "But-

Bakugou eyes shoot open, he sees that he's in his bedroom, night time, raining. "Shit!" Bakugou runs down the stairs, mitsuki, bakugou's mom, looks at him. "YOU DUMBASS! WHY WERE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL PASSED OUT?!" She yells. "Where is he?!" Bakugou yells. "The boy you were visiting?" She asks. "No shit." Bakugou replies. "He's been transferred, they didn't tell me where but it's to a villain facility." She explains. Bakugou eyes widen. "Damn it." Bakugou goes back to his room, slamming the door.

"Y/N YOU FUCKER! LET ME BACK!" Bakugou yells. Nothing. He looks out the window, the rain, glitches. "Shit." Bakugou grabs his shoes and coat, running out of the house. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Mitsuki yells. "I'LL BE BACK YOU OLD HAG!" Bakugou yells back. He runs to the ocean, the beach. He looks at it, jumping into the water. "Come on!" Bakugou yells, the waves just push him back on the sand. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Bakugou yells. A blue glow comes from the darkness of the water. Lemuri appears, only his head shows. "He's gone." Voices whisper.  Bakugou glares. "No he's not." Bakugou growls. "He's gone. You won't see him again." Lemuri disappears.

"Back into the ocean."