Chapter 16: Insane Wonderland Part 1

In y/n's mind, the darkness grew and the skies turned a dark blue and pink, the ocean grew louder and louder, lightning struck and mountains broke down, making huge noises and scaring the monsters and creatures within the mountains ran or died by getting crushed by the broken mountains. It begins to rain harshly as the wind picks up, and the ocean slamming against the sharp rocks, the forests grew wilder and more insane as if the forests turned into a world of wonderland, crazy and insane.

Y/n stands at the edge of the balcony in the mansion, seeing the ocean below him and the huge strikes of lightning. Mojori appears next to him. "You can't keep your monster in anymore you know that." He says. "I know, but that's my true colors, and it could over power my mind and get released in the real world." Y/n explains. "And you care? Thought you were a ruthless villain." Y/n shakes his head. "Bakugou made me soft." Mojori nods. "Not a bad thing, you both were influenced onto each other." Mojori says. "And you might need him to defeat your monster." Mojori adds. "To defeat me, you mean." Mojori hesitantly nods. "Then let Bakugou do it, before it's to late." Mojori nods and vanishes.

Bakugou sits in the 1a classroom as others gather around him in worry and concern, as he woke up just yesterday. "Get away from me." Bakugou growls, the others slowly walk away and talk among themselves. Kirishima walks up to him, izuku trailing closely behind. "Where's leo?" Kirishima asks. Bakugou looks at him. "He's not coming back." Bakugou replies. "Why?" Bakugou doesn't say anything, kirishima nods in understanding and walks back to his desk, izuku walks up to bakugou. "What nerd?" Bakugou asks with an eye roll. "I noticed things, and uh, leo isn't real is he?" Bakugou looks at him in surprise. "You been different, not yourself and you think I wouldn't notice kacchan?" Izuku asks. "What? Been stalking me freak?!" Bakugou growls. "Wha? No! I'm just observant!" Izuku says nervously.

"Alright kids, head to the locker rooms and change into your hero costumes, and go to ground beta, all might will be there waiting for you, hurry up." Aizawa explains, the class hurry to the locker rooms. Bakugou, as he's changing, feels a cold chill and looks around the room, eyes widen at the familiar feel. He turns back to his locker and jumps as two glowing white eyes are there but quickly vanish as Bakugou blinks. "Oi! Bakugou! You good man?" Kirishima asks. "I'm fine." Bakugou says slamming the locker door.

Ground Beta-

"HELLO CHILDREN! It's great to see you again young Bakugou! Welcome back!" All might yells. "Whatever." Bakugou replies. "So hero training, today we'll..." The ground begins to shake, the sky turns dark. "What the hell?!" Denki yells. Everyone turns to see, the dark skies, monsters in the sky, the sun turning dark, and it begins to storm harshly. "Y/n's mind." Bakugou mutters. "Go! Everyone go in the school!" All might yells, all the students begin to run in fear besides Bakugou, izuku, kirishima and todoroki. "What did I say!? GO!" All might yells. "No." Bakugou says plainly, they look at him in shock. "I know what's happening, it's glitch." All of them freeze in fear, as the world around them begins to glitch and things turn into a crazy wonderland.

And this appears, roaring loudly, the sky splits into a dark pink and blue, the sun turning into a white ring as the land turns into a dry black land, the white ring lighting it, as the students look back at the monster in fear, the top half of th...

And this appears, roaring loudly, the sky splits into a dark pink and blue, the sun turning into a white ring as the land turns into a dry black land, the white ring lighting it, as the students look back at the monster in fear, the top half of the sky, a dark and cold blue as harsh snow and storms, they could see the moon, larger in the sky. "Did we go closer to the moon?!" Uraraka yells in fear. Everyone starts going to all might, the other pros back them up. "What do we do all might?" Midnight asks. "Young bakugou." Everyone looks at Bakugou. "You know how to stop him, don't you?" All might asks, with a serious tone. Bakugou looks at the huge monster as it's huge steps crush the cities, the homes, humans.

The monster is tall, almost 200 feet tall, its eyes glow a dark red and a snow blizzard and lightning trail behind it, and a black dust, almost human bones and their flesh, wherever the monster goes, everything glitches with it. The winds blow and the heroes and students look in fear as the monster looks down, many miles away but the monster looks right in the eyes of Bakugou. Everyone looks at Bakugou. "He needs help." Bakugou says. "How?" Aizawa asks. "We need to kill him." Bakugou says, a dark tone within his voice.

The league of Villains-

"Holy shit!!" Dabi yells as he sees glitch. "So are we going to go defeat him or something?" Toga asks. "We can't defeat that thing dumbass." Shigaraki says. "Then what do you suppose we do?" Kurogiri asks. "We wait till the boy defeats him, then we get glitch and turn him into one of us." Shigaraki explains. The villains nod in agreement, evil looks on their faces.

In the distance, the heroes and students can see thousands upon thousands of monsters, they look at them in fear as they start running faster and faster. "Go defeat the monsters and try to keep them down. I'll go take care of glitch." Bakugou explains. "You can't possibly defeat glitch by yourself!" All might yells. Bakugou looks back at him .

"Watch me."