Chapter 9: Day 3: Time to Kick Some Ass

A/n: thank you so much for 3k like wtf, you guys are truly unbelievable! Enjoy the chapter!

"So you've been having nightmares, about what?" Leo asks. "Monsters and people melting." Bakugou replies, as it's 2 am. "Just like at the facility." Bakugou nods. "When your body talked to us, was that you?" Leo swallows. "No, that wasn't me, when I left my physical body, over time, I couldn't protect it, and the monsters can go into my body since it's empty, what happened at the facility was a monster that killed those guards." They stay quiet. "Why can't you take the monster out of your body?" Bakugou asks. "Because if I did, I would have to kill it from inside my body, and if i did, i would damage something from my physical body and that would be very bad." Bakugou nods in agreement.

"Then why did the monster say that?" Bakugou asks. "To scare you because it's true, if you don't wake me up, you will die." Bakugou swallows nervously. Then suddenly the world glitches and Leo falls to the floor. "Leo?!" Bakugou goes to him. "S-side effect of being h-here." He says as he glitches, suddenly the room admits a red glow and Leo's eyes turn red, Bakugou backs up against the wall and looks our the window and stares. To see, thousands and thousands of monsters. "Y/n, I can't kill those!" Bakugou yells. "I can't move dumbass." Leo replies. "Your going to have to kill them on your own." Bakugou looks at Leo. "Hell no I'm not doing that!" Bakugou yells.

Leo tries to stand up, Bakugou helps him up, but hisses in pain. "Why does it hurt?!" Bakugou asks. "Cause your not suppose to touch things that glitch, it'll burn you or kill you." Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Why does everything I do with you have to deal with killing?" He asks with sarcasm. Leo chuckles. "I'm a killer." Bakugou rolls his eyes. The two stand up. "Now, I get to show you what the villain glitch is made of, now, everyone will see my quirk happening but not the monsters." Bakugou nods. They run out of  the house and look at all the thousands of monsters.

"Here's your first lesson Bakugou." Leo says. Bakugou looks at him. "This is the mandela effect, a part of my quirk." Bakugou looks at him and smirks, he punches his fist into his palm. "Time to kill some fucking monsters." Bakugou growls.

The two look at each other. "Time to kick some ass." They run towards the monsters.