Part 25

Your POV

Getting here was a complete daze, I was thankful I was with my mom when I had gotten the call that Harry had been found. Now that I sit here in the waiting room though, I was beginning to feel anxious. These white walls were starting to drive me crazy, I had felt like I sat here for hours without being talked to. God, I had hoped he was ok. I wanted to tell him I was pregnant, I wanted him to help me raise our child together. I just wanted him,  it had been 2 months since I had seen him and I couldn't except the fact that this might be the last time I was going to see him.

"Mrs. Styles", I heard a doctor call out for me.

"Yes", I rushed over to his side.

"Well, he is very lucky. He had a few broken bones and he does have a lot of smoke damage to his lungs. He didn't have any internal bleeding and no damage to his head", the doctor explained.

"So he's alive?", I asked.

"Technically yes, but his body was under a lot of stress. We had to put him under a medically induced coma in order to let his body rest", he explained further.

"I don't understand?", I said beginning to get worried.

"When the rescuers had found him he barley had a heart beat. On the way here he flat lined twice, he's severely dehydrated and with the injuries he sustained he just needs to rest right now", the doctor said sadly.

"Can I see him", I asked on the verge of tears.

"Of course. Follow me".