40

Yoongi had woken startled, he felt a huge uncomfortable chill around himself and he knew it wasn't from his apartment because he'd been living with Jungkook for about a week now and their hyungs were due to be back in Seoul in a few days; looking down Yoongi saw that he was sat in a bath filled with what he guessed was previously hot water that had gone cold, not recalling how he'd gotten in Yoongi  pulled the plug hastily out of the drain and climbed out grabbing a towel, he couldn't hear anything from down the hall that led to Jungkooks room "Kook-ah, I can do with some help here" Yoongi called from the doorway, the sound of footsteps hurrying up the stairs made him jump causing him to almost drop the towel wrapped round his body "hyungs what's up?"

"I was in a bath, how'd I end up in the bath?" He questioned nervously, Jungkook looked at him for a brief few seconds before responding "you wanted to come to the gym with me instead being home alone, we worked out for like three hours and by the time we got home you moaned that your entire body hurt so I ran you a hot bath" he explained without missing any details "and yes you undressed yourself."

"Are you excited about the hyungs coming back home soon, we can all finally hang out" Jungkook mumbled as he struggled to keep his eyes open; the work out had killed him and he was in desperate need of a nap meanwhile Yoongi was pretty much already asleep with his head placed on his lap "mhm" was all Yoongi replied. The duo fell asleep for over four hours on the sofa and when they awoke the sun was setting and the sky was darkening, their stomachs rumbled loudly and they both groaned – to lazy to cook Jungkook ordered them both pizza and chips, until their food arrived the two played video games and laughed.