How To Avoid Kidnappers, Snatchers and Idiots

Me: Hey guys! I'll show you "HOW TO AVOID KIDNAPPERS, SNATCHERS AND IDIOTS" for just in case. I'm Shinji will be the host of this show.

HOW TO AVOID KIDNAPPERS?

Me: I have a tip for you guys. When you felt someones following you or  stalking you. Don't look back. And when you felt someones behind you. You can look back now~ But when you're too slow and the kidnapper covered your mouth with some napkin. Don't smell the napkin quickly and step the Kidnapper's foot then run for your lives! Example...

Kuroo: *walking silently behind to shinji*

Me: *kick behind and hitted Kuroo's crotch* XD

Kuroo: .... Ow.....

Me: Oh Hey Kuroo! I didn't know you're there!

Kuroo: It hurts....

Everyone: PFFFT- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HOW TO AVOID SNATCHERS?

Me: If this snatchers have knife, guns or whatever deadly weapons. You must always bring scissors or a cutter! Why do you ask? How could you fight without a weapon? Are gonna give your stuffs to some stranger just like that? Be like me okay! Be strong and be Brave!

Snatcher: *snatches Shinji's Phone*

Me: WTF!? YOU FUCKING STOLE MY PHONE!! *puts out a buther knife*

Snatcher: AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! *throws Shinji's phone*

Me: Come back here you idiot! *chases the snatcher and got him*

Snatcher: PLEASE! I BEG YOU!

Me: Let's have some fun time with my good ol friend here.

Snatcher: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HOW TO AVOID I-D-I-O-T-S?

Me: This is easy, ask them your favourite food or stuff. And tell them meet them behind the school and show them your stuffs that they really want. Throw it to the ground, step it first as fast as you can and burn it. Now you can seat back and relax and watch them suffer~

Aoi: M-My Food!!!

Everyone: Why You Do this Shinji!? Why?

Me: Hey! This is my show so. DEAL WITH IT. *wears pixelated cool sunglasses*