chapter 5: Friend date

(y/n) POV
Yeah! The weekends with nothing to do, but watch shows about animal life!
I thought getting up. Usually on the weekends I would go to the park and swing on the swings. I guess today I'll make my bento for school on Monday. I aways loved Japanese food especially their sweets. Monday I'm having dark chocolate Pocky stick's with shrimp and rice. (Just go with guys if not pick some other food.-_-) After I was done someone knocked on the door. Since Mom was at work, I had to answer it. I ran to the door to open it. It was the Stars. My lit up in excitement as I let them in. "So what brings you guys here." I said containing my excitement. "We're planning on going to a cafe and the Beach and we were wondering if you could come." Ink said smiling. "I'd love to. Wait here!" I yelled as I went up stairs to change when I was done, I took my Galaxy backpack filled with sunscreen,a towel, and a (f/c) umbrella. "Okay let's go." I said smiling. They turned around and blue had a blue face, ink had a rainbow one, and dream had a yellow face. I giggled walking to the door. Going to the cafe, I saw golden flower crowns in the door. It would be a great thank you gift. I thought stopping "What's wrong sunshine?" Dream asked as they all turned to look at me. "I'm just gonna get something from this store. I'll be back promise." (Y/n) Responded and ran into the store.

Ink POV

As senpai entered the store, I placed my phalanges on my nonexistent soul. I love her so much. I would kill any other human that touches her. I thought as I smiled to myself. (Y/n) came out the store with a bag in her hand. "Okay let's go now." She said.  (Y/n) was suddenly picked up by blue as he gave her a piggyback ride to the cafe. Senpai is too innocent for this world. sitting down, we looked at the menu. There was only sweets today. Lucky us. I thought. I ordered a marble pound cake coffee, Dream had vanilla cake with a strawberry on top and tea, Blue had a blueberry muffin with water, and (y/n) had (f/d) with (f/dr).

(Y/n) POV

After we ate, I ran out the cafe giggling. "(Y/n)." I heard blue say. I turned around giving him a poker face. "Behave." He said I nodded my head jumping up and down. I walked up to Ink smiling like crazy. "Inky pick me up!" I yelled making grabby hands. Ink turned rainbow as he picked me up to give me a piggyback ride. I can't wait to reach the beach! I thought as we walked there. After ten minutes we made it. Ink put me down as they took off there shirts. I took my clothes off revealing my (f/c) swim suit. I knew I had to wait for one hour after eating so I built lots of sand castles.

      Timeskip brought to you by: (y/n) burying  Blue and Dream in the sand!

Before I went into the water I planned on giving them the crowns, so I secretly snuck up behind Blue kissed his cheek bones, put the crown on his skull, and ran away. Next was Dream. I also snuck up behind him, kissed his cheek bones, put the crown on him, and ran. Last was ink. I snuck up behind him. I was about to kiss him too, until he turned to me. Oops. I thought as I accidentally kissed his surprisingly soft lips(?) I placed the crown on his head and ran to the water. That was unexpected.