chapter 10: claim what's rightfully ours

Third POV

   They took our innocent senpai!Killer pretended to be classic for a  distraction to get our senpai. Nightmare's gonna die today. Ink made a portal to Nightmare's castle. They crashed in through one of the windows and Cross walked out of the dungeon. She must be in there. Dream summoned a knife. Blue and Ink looked at him confused. "What? It's fun." He said they all smile as Ink summoned a giant rainbow knife and Blue summoned a knife like Dreams,but a little bigger. "Aren't I suppose to have a giant knife?" Cross laughed as he summoned his knife. Cross launched himself at them. They quickly teleported out of the way and behind him, kicking him across the room. Cross then landed on his face. Blue ran towards Cross to strike, but he got out of the way leaving him a shocked expression. They would never kill anyone. Cross asked "you think this is a game. No. We came to kill and get back what's rightfully. Ours." Dream said. The other bad sanses arrived looking at the star sanses. "Tch! You are kidding you wouldn't kill anyone." Dust laughed. Nightmare looked at the crew and there ora. It was a lavender kind of color. He never seen any ora like that since he met....yanderetale."ha! Who do you think killed that man at (y/n)'s house?" Ink questioned. Most of the evil sanses watched the news sometimes when their bored. Especially Nightmare. His eye socket widened because he suddenly realized the star sanses was the ones that cut up the man so badly, his insides we're showing on the screen. He never knew they were capable of doing harm. Ink sighed clearly bored. "I'm getting sweetheart now he said a he teleported to the dungeon. "That little..." Error growled as he teleported into the dungeon.

(Y/n) POV

I was getting sleepy till ink appeared out of nowhere. "Inky!" I said then  looked at his giant rainbow colored knife. Wait isn't he suppose to have a paintbrush? I thought "oh senpai what did they do to you?!" Ink panicked running over to me. "Ink, step away now." I heard Error. Ink didn't listen and slashed the chains off. Ink then hugged me and glared at Error as he pulled out a vial filled with red liquid. "Don't you dare." Error warned stepping closer to us. "Senpai close your eyes." Ink said I nodded my head and Shut them. I then heard glass break and some shuffling. My eyes soon got tired, so went to sleep on the ground. The last thing I heard was "why?"

(I know it's short, but one of my friends said if I do a new book, they'll praise me and if not they'll unsubscribe to me! Sorry.)