chapter 11: Ink?

Error POV

     "Why?" I asked as I looked over to (y/n) to see her sleeping on the cold ground. I hate to Admit it, but I like this wimp. She even got Nightmare to like em and I was surprised. If she was able to get the king of nightmares  to have a crush on her then it's possible she'll be loved by all the bad guys including other sanses. "Because you shouldn't of stolen senpai in the first place." Ink replied his eyes no longer changing shape because he drank the the red soul like paint from the glass vial. Suddenly Dust came, teleporting in front of me. Ink then charged at us with his knife. He aimed the knife at both of us. We both teleported in front of him using our gaster blaster as a first attack. Ink teleported out of the way and threw his knife at Dust. Dust Dodged , barely getting put of the way. I launched myself at Ink using my strings to keep him from going anywhere. He then turned into paint. Getting away from me. He then reappeared in front of us with gaster blasters surrounding us and his magic turning our soul blue so we couldn't move. It was almost like gravity pulling us down. We managed to lift our heads up to see (y/n) in front of us looking at Ink with a curious expression on her face. This girl is as innocent as Heck!

(Y/n) POV

      I woke up to hear someone's gaster blaster getting ready to fire. I opened my eyes to error and another skeleton being held down by Ink's magic and his gaster blasters ready to hurt them. I soon walked in front of Ink curious of what he was about to do. "Inky, what are you about to do?" I asked walking towards him. His pupils widened at me and they were changing which confused me. Then one of his gaster blasters floated over to me and nudged me to the right. I hugged it and patted it's head smiling. "(Y/n)." Ink said said as the gaster blasters surrounding the two skeletons disappeared. Ink ran over to me and hugged me like there was no tommorow. He let me go only holding my shoulders. I looked at his pupils and they were white hearts. "Come on sweetheart let's go home and drink hot cocoa!" He said smiling at me. "O...okay." I answered as we both got up. "(Y/n)... Don't. He's-"before Error finished we teleported I then saw Nightmare, Cross, Blue, Dream, and the other sanses looking tired as if they had a race. "Were you guy's running?" I asked Nightmare looked up and his eye socket widened. Ink made a portal to our living room. We walked in the portal. Before the portal closed, the skeleton with a crack in his skull threw an axe at us. Blue caught the axe and smiled. "We're you guys fighting?" I asked looking at dream. "No senpai. We were...racing each other." Dream replied. "Now how about we all take turn taking a shower than drink hot chocolate like I promised." Ink suggested with a smile. "Okay I'll go first." I said running to my room to get my pajamas. After we all to our fair share of showers, we had cocoa and we looked at some movies like the race to witch mountain or the water horse. I'm still questioning about today though. The stars seemed a little off today. Plus Ink was about to hurt Error and that other person. Watching  a movie, I a soon drifted off to sleep.

(Know it's short, but you guys stay with me okay?!)