0▪︎0▪︎3

Jeno was silent the whole ride, but so was I

Jeno was silent the whole ride, but so was I. I wasn't trying to make a conversation, cuz like I said, I don't like to talk. I think I already talked enough to them back at my basement. I will miss the room where I was alone. The sound of birds waking me up in the morning. And the fresh air that was surrounding me for over 4 years. I let out a breath, looking out of the tanned window, big buildings surrounding me, lights everywhere, and car after car passing by. I wasn't used to it when I needed something I went to the small town near the forest. But I never came to Seoul. Too many people. Too much noise. And too many dangers that I didn't want to deal with. But now I'm here.

I saw Jeno's reflection on the window, it was already dark outside, so I was able to see him clearly. He pulled his mask down, but he still had his cap on. And his earpiece "why aren't you talking" he asked me out of nowhere, surprising me with the question. I'm not much of a talker" I answered simply. "Well It seemed different back there" I shrugged my shoulders still not turning towards him "I don't want to look scared. Cuz I wasn't" this time it was him who chuckled "you really are something else aren't you. I never saw a girl that wasn't afraid of mafia boys or a gang" he gave me a side glance. I observed his movements, the way he acts. The way he talks or just thinks. He's like me. He wants to have control. Control of the moment, of every single detail. "I'm not like them" that was the last thing I said, a silence taking over us afterward.

There were 6 cars, all of them dark black, clean and shining in the dark. The windows tanned, I wasn't able to know who was inside there, but I saw their car plate remembering all of them. Just Incase...

-

We've arrived at the HQ and to be honest I was surprised, surprised that there weren't any houses near. It looked dead, and the only thing alive was the big White House. With tanned windows and a big gate, and a wall around. A guy from the first car got out of it, confirming his identity. I saw him from the back so I didn't know who it was, but judging from the height and body, it was Johnny. Tall, broad shoulders and long legs.

He entered the car again, driving into the yard of the big house. All the cars flowing close behind. There were many garages, every car parked into one. Jeno parked his car too, leaving the car to open the door for me. After all my hands were tied. I tried to get out of the car but I couldn't. I was....afraid cuz I couldn't use my hands and I would probably fall down, hurt myself and embarrass myself in front of Jeno. You ask why. Well, the Audi Jeno was driving was a huge ass car. I Think Q9.

"Could you hurry up" Jeno rolled his eyes. "Well. My arms are tied, and I don't want to break my neck while jumping down there" I answered "jeez" he let out a breath, coming towards me and picking me up by my hips slowly letting me down to the floor. I was shocked cause he was so near me. "There. Now follow me" I just followed him to the door which was on the other side of the garage. He opened the door, not with a key. But there was a place for his finger. He placed it and the door automatically opened. He held it open for me, and I just walked past him. Not giving him a glance. "Wait, you're gonna get lost" I stopped walking, waiting for Jeno to catch up for me to start following again.