Chapter 2 - Club 7 in heaven

(A/N) I'm posting another chapter before I go asleep XD you lucky people!

---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/

BECCAS POV

I woke up feeling happy about today, I jumped out of bed and walked into the bathroom humming along to Up All Night, it was one of my favourite off the boys album.

I stepped into the shower letting the cold pellets of water hit my skin and soon enough I was relaxed by the warm water now coming out of the shower head, I washed my hair with orange Herbal Essence and conditioned too before stepping out.

As I stepped out the cold air hit my skin and I was fast at grabbing my towel and letting the water absorb into it drying of my body.

I walked into my bedroom and got changed into what I put out last night; Black jeans with a dark blue of-the-shoulder top and converse. I straightened my blonde hair and put my glasses on then finished packing the last of the things I needed.

2 hours later I was finally finished packing. Piper had rung me 3 times telling me how excited she was to be in the same area as Harry Styles let alone breath the same air as him, I felt a strike of excitement in me too, I thought Niall Horan was the fittest. He was part Irish like me but I never got the accent as I moved when I was a baby.

PIPER'S POV

As soon as Becca put her bags in the boot she jumped into the passengers seat. My body lurched forward giving her a hug which startled her, "Jeeze Piper, you made me jump. Warn me next time" I laughed then put the keys in the ignition starting and revving up the car to move forward.

The whole ride there we were chatting about what to do when we got there and also sang along to a few of the boys songs, well really we were screaming at the top of our lungs. It was really funny and we had such a laugh.

We finally turned up at the house "Becca is there anyone in?" I asked curiously, no cars were on the drive. "Nope just us for 2 weeks" she said as she got out the car, I gave her a worried look, "don't worry I've got a key" we got the bags out of the boot and walked up to the porch where Becca opened the door. As soon as she did I dropped the bags down and ran to the couch jumping on and screaming my head off.

"what?" I asked jumping back down and regaining my normal self, I usually wasn't like this, but when I was it was hectic!

"Let's get showers then were hitting the clubs, finding you a cute guy" I said tapping my finger on the end of her nose. She let out a sigh "Piper I doubt they will let you in, your only 17 and I'm 16" I looked at her depressed "Fine we will stay in and be morbid" I held my hands up in defeat. I walked upstairs taking my stuff with me ready to unpack.

I finished the last of my packing when Becca walked in without knocking, "knock much" I stated crossing my arms in front of me, she mumbled a sorry then said something else but I didn't quite catch it, "what? I can't hear you cause your mumbling" I said a little bitchy. But we always do that to each other its what friends do.

"We can go clubbing" Becca said I wrapped my arms around her giving her a hug and squealing, "okay. Get dressed" I said pointing towards her outfit then pushing her out so I could get ready.

It took me 20 minutes to get ready, I straightened my brown hair, letting it fall down my back and was wearing a cheetah crop top with a leather skirt then my black heels to finish.

I walked downstairs and saw Becca was ready her long blonde hair was curled to perfection and she wore a cute blue strapless dress with black wedged heels, "Girl you look hot!" I exclaimed walking over to her, she blushed "you to, is that new?" she asked pointing to my crop top and I nodded. "Let's get going" I said then we walked to the club '7 in heaven'.

When we walked in we looked around finding everyone grinding against each other dancing. That sickens me! I walked over to the bar "two sex on the beach please" I asked, the bartender gave them me and I handed a 5 pound note then walked of to give Becca her drink.

BECCAS POV

I wanted to stay sober tonight but did that happen? NO! After 30 minutes of being in there I was hammered and I would definitely get a hangover tomorrow that I would regret!

I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover, I've not felt like this in ages. I couldn't remember a thing from last night. I still hope I'm a virgin. All I do remember is a curly haired boy getting me and Piper lots to drink and I'm pretty sure they were full of alcohol. I. HATE. HIM.