Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"What?...how?..why?" These were questions Delimari couldn't even tell, or speak for that matter as there was so many screams and movement  down below as you can hear the screams from the throne room.

Ulefro smiled at what he just did, he looked unaffected about hurting or killing innocent people. He looked like a man who wanted power, or something evil.

It was at that point her mother regained her composure from shock and the tension and ordered, her voice still shaky but stern. "Guards! Arrest this Elf!"

The Guards were gathering on the elf  but Ulefro's  own guards were ready and had their weapons drawn. Mother's the guards advanced on the traitorous elf and slit their swords into some of Ulefro's guards in their  throats with their swords. Then Ulefro's guards attacked them from the front; surprising them. Their own kind, their own people.The guards just killed their own friends and brothers in arms right there.

"What is even going on anymore?" Delimari thought with concern. The other races in the throneroom all backed up to the throne, some magic wielded.  They were ready but some of them didn't even have weapons but they looked ready to fight anyways.

Ulefro's forces were now finished killing the guards sent by the queen. Both his and the traitors were still intact but the royal ones who stayed committed to their duty were dead on the ground. Ulefro started laughing. "You really think you can hold back my own forces, Laatemo? Look around you. My own forces are attacking your city, they're attacking this palace. Right now killing every guard you have, even ones that have betrayed you are killing their own too."

Latemo stood and just glared at him. "You really think you can scare us!? We are stronger united against you!"

Ulefro just smiled. "Leave them all to me." One guard spoke out to him. "But sir-"

"LEAVE THEM TO ME!" Ulefro yelled. The guards stepped back obediently. "Kill the diplomats, but leave the Kings and Queens to me." They understood and let him through with his plan with a bow.

Ulefro started chanting a spell it looked like but he was saying a strange language-spell that Delimari hadn't even heard in her whole life. The only thing Delimari knews in magic was the Shine magic that her mother taught her and fire magic but hers was very weak.

Ulefro kept on chanting, then his hands glowed red and he started to scream and twitch. Delimari covered her ears in surprise as he still kept on screaming until his body started to grow and change shape to something she had not seen before.. not an Elf anymore.

His body was mutated. He stood tall the size of an elf and a dwarf stacked on top of eachother. He still had his elf ears. His body color was now different from his usual dark grey to a blood dark red, he looked like he had more muscles in his limbs, like he could take up a wyvern and snap it into two. His nails on his hands and feet looked sharp enough to scratch anybody up and leave them badly wounded, but the most important feature was his face. It had a skeleton-like mask of a deer, and antlers on the side, large and menacing. It looked like Ulefro didn't have a mouth. His eyes didn't have pupil's, only red glowing circles that followed your every movement. His clothes had even changed too, to chain mail armor and rugged-like shorts but with red skeleton heads on it.

"You still think you could take me on now?" He said but now it was deeper, more threatening as it echoed off the throne room walls.

"I don't care what size he is! I'll take him on anytime!" The Dwarf King Groorsas yelled .

"I agree! Let's get him!" Queen Ray Vinnmark said with her hand on King Rokkork's neck as he nodded with an insane grin. The three royals then charged at him.

"NO!" Queen Laatemo exclaimed, trying to put up a barrier to stop them. But it was already too late as they dashed past Queen Latemo's barrier and charged in front of Ulefro.

Slash!

It just happened too fast as Ulefro summoned a large sword and decapitated King Rokkork's head and made Queen Ray fall with her right leg cut off, and he grabbed King Groorsas and held him by the chest.

"...How?" She thought but didn't know, but what happened next was brutal. His sword vanished and he used his free hand and plunged his hand into the Dwarf King's one chest and ripped out his heart and crushed it. He didn't even scream as his life was taken from him. The Dwarf King was dropped to the floor, bleeding out with glazed eyes.

Then as Queen Ray struggled with limping back over, it was unfortunately too late as Ulefro stepped on her back and made her spine broke with a large crunch . She cried out in pain. Then he kicked her over and Delimari saw the first look of fear she had seen before Ulfro's large foot put on Ray's head and pressed hard. It was like what happened when you squashed  a watermelon, but this time a head as her head looked like it had a huge step mark and it was flat and bleeding.

"Enough of these games!" Ulefro said as his hand glowed red again, blood glistening as he pointed his hands to her mother, it shot a red beam at her.  Thankfully she caught it making another beam of light that was blue.

"Face it, that crown is what makes you strong!" Ulefro yelled through the power of the two fighting beams.

"I'll never surrender to you!" Queen Laatemo howled.

"Good. I was hoping you wouldn't." Then out of nowhere his magic beam glowed brighter and more powerful. Unfortunately it hit her mother and made everyone dispersed and fell to the floor. Delimari looked and tried to find her mother but all she saw was fleeing races. When Delimari tried to run away, she hit a wall hard and blacked out.