Reggie

Alastor took me back to his home and up to his office next to his bedroom. He opened his laptop, his long slender fingers typing away. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, peering over his shoulder. 

"The internet is an interesting place," Alastor replied, keeping his eyes on the screen, "You wouldn't believe what kind of information is tied to someone's name, email, phone number, that kind of stuff. Really, it's not that hard to find. There are people out there that do this for a living." 

I made a face, wondering how many illegal downloading sites you could link me to with that kind of information. At least twenty, conservatively speaking. 

"So what exactly can you find on this guy?" I asked, trying to concentrate on the task at hand.

"Well, this number is tied to a guy named Reggie. From what I can find on his social media, he checks into a coffee shop not too far from here." Alastor said, then made a face like he had just tasted something nasty, "Oh lord, he plays guitar there."

I took a closer look at Reggie's profile and saw why Alastor had made that face. Reggie was your stereotypical hipster douche nugget who hung out at coffee shops all day trying to become a billionaire by just being 'woke'. He even had on the trademark beenie and goatee. I grimaced when I saw the profile picture. 

"Oh god," I sighed, "Please tell me we don't have to go listen to him?"

"Do you want to get this sorted out?" Alastor raised an eyebrow at me.

"Fine," I sighed, resigned to my fate, "But if I die from horrible hipster music, I'm haunting you."