Chapter 52

In Metha mansion.

Neela and dayavnti were in kitchen and preparing dinner for khanna family who was going to come an hour later...

Ashish and aman sitting in hall was watching tv whereas avni all curled up in her bed cried recalling what happened in the office..

Avni lightly peeped out from duvet and looks around the room.. she saw everything was on the floor and scattered... she threw duvet over her body and sat on bed..

She wiping her tears gets down the bed and picked the things up and kept it aide.. she starts cleaning the room while crying..

20 minutes later she slumped back down on the bed.. she stares in the ceiling when she heard her phone ringing.. she ignored the first time but picked it later when continuously rang.

She saw the caller id and immediately declined the call.. she wasn't in mood talk to anyone especially the person who is calling her now..

She kept her phone back on table and went to  washroom to fresh up.. she got change into comfortable pyjamas.

She then laid back on bed and closed her eyes trying to sleep but she couldn't.. she opens her eyes as she remembered about khanna family coming over her house for dinner..

Khanna family means him too.. she took deep breath and thought to speak to Neela about not meeting anyone..

Avni taking another deep breath walked out it her room.. as she climbed down the stairs she could hear familiar voices.. she was still confident ignoring them and secretly moves to kitchen but was caught by Bebe who saw her going to kitchen..

Bebe : avni.. where are  you going?

Avni plastering fake smiles turns around and looks at Bebe.

Avni : woh... Bebe... I was feeling thirsty....

Avni answering Bebe rushed to kitchen to avoid any further questions leaving everyone confuse.

Avni : maa..

Neela : princess do you want something?

Avni : maa... water.

Neela nodding her head filled glass of water and passed to avni who gulped the entire glass of water in one go. Avni gave t he glass back and looks at Neela.

Avni : maa I'm not feeling well so can I sleep.

Neela : are you okay princess? Should I call the doctor?

Avni : no maa.. I'll be fine by next morning.. I just need rest..

Neela : but princess khanna family is here.. they will feel bad not seeing you with us..

Avni : maa please..

Dayavnti : it's okay Avni. After dinner you can sleep..

Avni tried to say no but abs didn't disobey dayavnti words.. she went back to hall and saw everyone there expect one person who was not seen in the hall at all.. she got confused thinking why isn't he with them..

Avni chucking her thoughts sat beside neha and lightly passed her smile.

Neha : hello avni di! How are you?

Avni : I'm good Neha.. how are you? How is your life going on?

Neha : I'm good Di too.. life is superb too..

Avni smiles at her and got engage talking to neha to distract her mind..

All were engaging in talking when they heard Neil's voice from the entrance.. all of them looks at the  entrance and saw Neil walking inside while his focus on the call...