Chapter 60

Moonlight shined brightly on the earth and underneath the couple entwining their hands and legs dipped in the water. Waves touched their legs. The couple brightly smiled seeing the moon front of them which shined to brightness.

The couple were sitting and cuddling each other. The girl was sitting between boy legs and cuddling against his chest. Their smile didn't fade away but got wider and wider.

The boy kept pecking the girl's hair numerous of times making the girl smile.

The girl turns lifts her head up and looks at her boyfriend who was rubbing his thumb on their entwined hands.

Girl : Neil..

Neil stops rubbing his thumb and looks at avni.

Neil : isn't this beautiful..

He said pointing the view front of them. Avni nodding her head and turns herself around and comfortable sat between his legs facing towards him. She immediately wraps her arms around his neck and lovingly stares him.

Avni: Neil I love you so much..

She said spreading her arms out making Neil chuckle at her. Neil pulls her close and kissed her forehead.

Neil : I love you too..

He said caressing her cheek making her smile.

Avni : everything is so beautiful... I don't want this time to go.... I really love this.. under moonlight us sitting and cuddling each other.. it is so peaceful...

Neil : it is beautiful because you made it beautiful with your presence.. your presence around me makes everything so beautiful.

Avni smiles and pecks his  cheek making him smile.

Avni: you're so sweet Neil.

Neil : avni don't pull my cheeks.. it hurts..

Neil rubs his cheek and glares avni who rolled her eyes at his drama. Avni back faced and sat between Neil's legs and stares at the sea which looked beautiful because of the moonlight.

Neil pecks back of het hair and entwined their hands again and rested his chin on avni's shoulder.

They enjoyed the silence between them. Waves kept hitting their legs which was dipped in the sea. Their eyes fixed on the moonlight when avni lifting her head towards Neil spoke.

Avni : Neil..

Neil : hmm..

Avni: are you excited for tomorrow?

Neil's lips curved into beautiful smile hearing the word tomorrow. Neil looking down stares avni rubbing his palm on Avni's hair.

Neil : I can't express what I am feeling about tomorrow. Finally my wait will be over tomorrow avni...

Avni smiles and leans back to his chest and starts drooling I love you on the sand which was noticed by Neil who didn't say anything but smiled.

An hour later Neil looks at avni who was engrossed enjoying herself the silence of the beach.

Neil : avni! We should go back home. You have to wake up early too.

Avni : I love this Neil.. I don't want to go..please little more let's stay here.

Neil nodded his head and took his phone out. He saw the time which was 3am in the morning. Neil kept his phone back in his pie by and looks at avni who didn't had heart to leave.

Neil : we should go back avni.. it's too late.

Avni poutingly lifting her head looks at Neil who bobbed his head.