Chapter 58

At police station.. Neil was going through file when his team members walks inside the cabin..

Team member : Neil sir..

Neil looks up from the file and saw them. He close the file and stood up.

Neil : is everything shorted?

Team member 2: yes sir... we need to be there  after all the staffs leaves office..

Neil : good.. that's what I want... and make sure the person shouldn't know why the office is going to be empty in the afternoon.. and hope receptionist is not leaving office.

Team member 3: no she won't leave.. in fact we have warned her.. she won't leave the office with your permission sir..

Neil : good.. I need you all to be there at 11.. we need execute the plan today at any cost.. the person would be in police custody by today's afternoon.. make sure no mistake should happen.. now you all may leave..

All the team members nodding their head left Neil's cabin while Neil took his seat back and picking his call dialled Ashish number..

Neil : hello uncle..

Ashish: hello Neil.. I was waiting for your call only. What do I have to do?

Neil : uncle you don't have to do anything much but giving half day leave to all the staffs members.. they shouldn't know why you are giving them half day.. I and my team will be there before 12 o'clock.

Ashish : okay.. I'll announce half day for today..

Neil : thank you uncle.. I'll see you there..

Neil hanging the call up got engrossed himself reading one of the file which he was reading before..

In Metha industrial..

Ashish announcing the half day leave in office made everyone excited and happy.. who wouldn't be happy knowing no work after lunch.. everyone was happy hearing the news about half day leave..

Avni who was working in cabin heard knock..

Avni : come in..

She lifts her gaze up and saw her pa.

Pa : avni ma'an there is half day.. so can I go little bit early?

Avni : why do you want to go early before 12?

Pa : woh... woh.... I have some emergency at home.. I was going to ask you leave but before that Ashish sir informed us about the half day.. if you permit then can I leave office around 11..

Avni: okay but give me all the schedule before you leave.

Pa : okay ma'am.. thank you..

Avni then got back to work whereas her pa giving the schedule for today to avni left the cabin.

In the afternoon all the staffs members left the office.. receptionist stayed back.. Neil and his teams already arrived at 11 and was watching everything through CTV camera.. avni and Ashish was there too....

Neil : bring reception camera up on full screen..

The person nodded and brought the reception camera on full screen.. all of eyes were fixed in the camera... they saw how the person signed in visitor form and starts walking towards storeroom..

The person comes back and enters in Avni's cabin which shocked Ashish and avni... they more shocked by the person actions..

Avni couldn't believe that someone unknown person would enter in her cabin during lunch break and touch her belongs.. she surprisedly looks at Neil who had no expression on his face..