🌟#6🌟

Who gets a sugar high with you, and what do you do?

(Its more of the aftermath of your sugar high because I had issues with coming up with what you do.)

♈ Aries🌟 : Color
You and Color came conscious tied to a chair with the rest of the Star Sans around you two horrified. After they untied you two, you asked what happened and they were very quick with telling you no to explaining. You look over to Color, who seems just as confused and concerned as you, and decided that he has no idea what happened either.

♉ Taurus🌟 : Death
You and Death woke up on a couch, both of you looked exhausted and had tear stains on you faces. You were the only ones in the base, so you had no one to ask what happened. The two of you figured that you talked about your emotions, but neither of you know why or what you talked about. You both became very concerned about eachothers emotional and mental well being. 

♌ Leo🌟 : Ink
The two of you woke up buried in paper. The paper had drawings, paintings, pieces of other sheets of paper glued to them. You two put together what happened quickly and easily, but why you two were buried is still a mystery. The rest of the Star Sans kind of left you two completely alone, so they don't know what happened either.

♐ Sagittarius🌟 : Classic and Science
The three of you woke up in Science's Lad. Science started freaking out and making sure everything was okay, Classic kind of just sat there and zoned out, and you tried to remember what happened because you aren't at the Star Sans' Base, so you can't ask them. You get stuck there for about an hour, since Science wants to make sure you and Classic are completely okay.

♑ Capricorn🌟 : Geno and Outer
The three of you woke up on the floor in a pillow-fort. The three of got out and Death stated, "We have so much footage that can be used as blackmail now on you three", he then vanishes. The rest of the Star Sans begin to leave quickly as well, and you three begin to panic over what might have happened.

♓ Pisces🌟 : Dream and Blueberry
The three of you wake up in your own beds and everything seems is perfectly normal, but everyone is eyeing you three for some reason. When Dream asked why, Geno, Classic, and Color literally jump out a window, Death plays dead, Abyss just starts screaming, and everyone else just freezes. Dream says nevermind and backs away slowly, while you and Blue just stand there completely confused.