🌟#38🌟

1) When was your first direct interaction with Rosette?
2) How did it play out?

♈ Aries🌟 : "The next day."

"I was with Ink, and he got into a fight with her again. She still had a magic overload, so it was a quick fight. She locked eyes with me and I realized just how intimidating she was. She spoke, it was quiet, and said "Be careful. Since your on the wrong side." I was shocked. I believe she's wrong, but she's definitely not any normal enemy."

♉ Taurus🌟 : "Three days."

"I was on patrol when I first interacted with her. We got into a fight, it was a quick fight since she still had a small magic overload. While she was leaving without killing me, which confused me, she stated, "You're lucky your immortal." I didn't know I was immortal."

♌ Leo🌟 : "Five days"

"Blue, Error, and I were meeting up. It's normally around 10:00pm and we leave around 11:00pm. She saw Error leave, and followed him. She's so understanding! It was a very pleasant interaction. She's tagged along with a Error a few other times as will, but it's rare."

♐ Sagittarius🌟 : "A month."

"Abyss and I ran into her and we got into a fight with her, she won. I wondered why she didn't finish Abyss off and try to finish me off. As she was leaving she stated, "For two angels, I wouldn't say you're good." We both can't figure out how she knew both of us were angels, but we didn't know that the other was an angel."

♑ Capricorn🌟 : "A week."

"I was with Dream and Geno when we ran into her. We got into a massive fight with her. It ended in a tie. We all left without a word."

♓ Pisces🌟 : "I haven't had a direct interaction with her yet."