🌙#25🌙

(Connected to 🌙#8🌙 and 🌙#21🌙)
What was the rest of the Dark Sans reaction to you leaving the S.S. and joining them?

♊ Gemini🌙 : Wasn't a Star Sans

♋ Cancer🌙 : "After Cross teleported us away, he yelled "New Member!" X looked like they died a bit inside. Cross and X were obviously excited. Error had a bit uneasiness around me. Horror, Dust, and Libra started to talk to me immediately. Gemini and Scorpio kind just eyed me, but seemed to be relaxed. Nightmare and Killer hadn't gotten there yet and I was kind of getting worried. I could the others were too. Error was the one to spot them first. When they saw me and that I wasn't tied up or anything, they knew immediately that I had joined. Killer ran over to introduce himself and Nightmare definitely didn't know how to react, so he kind of just frooze. Everyone, even me, was confused, then he teleported right in front of me and hugged me. It took everyone but Cross and X by suprise. He was happy to see me... I missed him a lot."

♍ Virgo🌙 : "While walking I got Dust to put me down and walk on my own. So we talked calmly and casual, until Nightmare found us. Nightmare and I locked eyes and stated, "You really do need new friends." I'm not going to lie, I thought they were going to kill me. I wasn't depressed, but everything in my life was going wrong in some way. I didn't have a lot of motivation. Nightmare could tell that by just looking at me. The four of us talked a bit, then Dust asked what AU I came from. I told them a copy of Swapfell. Viper eyes widen in horror and Dust and Nightmare are taken back. Dust and Viper then proceeded to try and convince to join, while Nightmare just stared at me concerned. Despite the chaos, I felt safe, welcomed, and cared for by them, so I agreed."

♎ Libra🌙 : "I actually asked Horror if I could join. It took him by suprise and he was curious as to why. I explained and I got a tight hug in response. So I joined right there. When we got there, complete chaos happened. Nightmare, Error, and Gemini were out, so the leader, second in command, and the mom of the group were out. Cross and X hugged me, Scorpio eyed me, and Killer and Dust ran around screaming. Horror, Killer, and Dust started screaming and throwing chairs at each other. X was calm and vibing with the chaos. Scorpio, Cross, and I were hiding under the dinning room table and Cross started to cry, so I had to comfort him since Scorpio seem very unsure of how to comfort him. That was the chaos Nightmare, Error, and Gemini got back too. Once everything was cleaned up and calm, Nightmare took me to the study to talk me. 30 minutes later, we're coming out and he's stating I'm part of the team."

♏ Scorpio🌙 : Wasn't a Star Sans

♒ Aquarius🌙 : "Everyone knew a head of time that Killer was going to ask me to join. So they were waiting in the dinning room, it's the first room you come to when you enter the mansion. Even though they knew Killer and I became friends, they were still suprised to see me return with him, will... Cancer, Cross, and X weren't. Cross and X are people I considered friends even before I joined the Dark Sans. I hadn't talked to Cancer that much, but we got along. I knew Libra, but we hadn't talked much when we were apart of the Star Sans. My join was really painless and everyone was really welcoming to me. Nothing weird or exciting happened."