🌟#53🌙

(Connected to 🌟#27🌙)
Has anyone found out about your biggest secret?

♈ Aries🌟 : Doesn't have a big secret

♉ Taurus🌟 : "Yes. Epic and Fresh. They have decided to stay out of the Star vs. Dark Sans War. So I haven't gotten a chance to interact with them."

♌ Leo🌟 : "Yes. Only Rosette. All her magic appears as fire, as well as useing just straight up fire magic. So I asked her to help me learn."

♐ Sagittarius🌟 : "Yes, Abyss. You see I'm a Human(Angel) and he's a Skeleton(Angel). So it was bond to happen."

♑ Capricorn🌟 : "No."

♓ Pisces🌟 : "No? I think Dream is picking up on it, possibly."

♊ Gemini🌙 : "Yes. The ghost following me is apparently the Chara equivalent from my copy of GZ!Tale. Cross, X, Error, and Rosette were all aware of them, and they all thought I was aware. So that was a slightly awkward talk."

♋ Cancer🌙 : "No, and I plan to keep it that way."

♍ Virgo🌙 : "Yes. I actually brought it up with Nightmare. Because he found out about the balance between positivity and negativity, also the Goddess of Balance, so I thought maybe he knew something. He said it sounded familiar, but can't place. So he's looking through some books again."

♎ Libra🌙 : "No."

♏ Scorpio🌙 : "No. I don't know how they'd all react, but Rosette hasn't made any recent hints since the first week and half of her getting back. So I think it was just her figuring out how to interact with me."

♒ Aquarius🌙 : "Well Rosette told me she could sense emotions, so she could tell I'm emotionless, and told me Nightmare knows as well. So, yes."