🌟#37🌙 (The New Character)

The Star Sans and the Dark Sans are in the middle of a fight in an abandoned!GZtale.

Nightmare and Scorpio♏ are fighting Dream and Pisces♓.
Classic, Honey, Blueberry, and Capricorn♑ are fighting Horror, Dust, Viper, and Blood.
Geno, Death, and Taurus♉ are fighting Cross, X, and Virgo♍.
Outer and Cancer♋ are fighting.
Science is healing Sagittarius♐.
Lust and Libra♎ had to get Red off the battlefield due to injuries.
Abyss and Color are unsure of what to do because they were fighting Lust, Red, and Libra♎.
Aries♈ and Leo♌ are fighting Gemini♊ and Aquarius♒.
Ink and Error are fighting.

•~~~•

Ink gets Error to the ground with a powerful swing of his brush. He's about to hit Error directly in the ribs, when he suddenly goes flying about 10 feet away from Error. This causes everyone to freeze. They look to Error and see thats there's a blue force field around him.

Error, Nightmare, Gemini, Aquarius, and Ink, who has gotten back up, seems to know who caused it.

There's a snap of a stick...

They look all in the direction...

There stands a human girl.

She is pale and has dark brown hair, that she has in a ponytail that reaches just below her shoulders. Her right eye is sliver and her left eye is light grey, but that's because of the scar on her left eye, that looks like it might be from shattered glass.
She's wearing a scarf that starts as white and fades to black on the ends. On each end there are four diamonds each a different color, orange, purple, blue, and green. She's wearing a jacket that's grey at the top and fades to white, on the end there's a pattern of diamonds that go blue, green, purple, orange, and then repeats. Her shirt is fitted, shiny, and black. Her pants are black as well, but are loose. She's wearing white boots that have a grey stripe at the top, are grey on the bottom, and have grey laces. On the holes, where the laces go through, have diamonds that are purple, orange, blue, and green.

"It's been a long time."
"Somehow, nothing and everything has changed."
"Heh..."

•~~~•

The blue force field around Error vanishes. He teleports behind Cross. Ink tightens his grip on his paint brush. She gains a smirk. Ink charges her. In a blink of an eye, Ink has been thrown about 50 feet away from her and fire is everywhere, none of the fire hit anyone but Ink.
"Oh... I didn't realize how much magic build up I actually had."

Dream teleports to Ink and states, "We should get out of here. There's no way we can fight her." Ink nods in agreement, and orders the Star Sans to retreat to their base.

Dream opens a portal that him, Ink, Science, Outer, and Sagittarius♐ leave through.
Abyss opens a portal that him, Color, Leo♌, Pisces♓, and Aries♈ leave through.
Death opens a portal that him, Geno, Classic, Honey, Blueberry, Taurus♊, and Capricorn♑ leave through.

"Really!? I was looking forward to a fight! *sigh* Oh well. Next time."
Error, Nightmare, and Gemini♊ run and hug her. As everyone else makes it to them. Aquarius♒ acts nervous. The girl looks at them obvious confusion on her face. "Th3y jOineD uS, Ro." She smiles at them. "That's great to hear." Lust askes, "Your name is Ro?" "My name is Rosette. Rose or Rosey is fine as well. Error calls me Ro because of his glitches."

The Dark Sans and Rosette talk as they leave through a portal to the mansion, that she was excited to see again. When they get into the mansion she askes if anyone needs to be healed. They are all excited to no longer have to use bandages.

•~~~•

What are some of your first thoughts on her?

♈ Aries🌟 : "Why couldn't she be on our side!?"

♉ Taurus🌟 : "I have a lot of questions about who she is. I hope Ink can answer them."

♌ Leo🌟 : "Someone who can level the power field a bit." "Error better explain who she is."

♐ Sagittarius🌟 : "Okay. Just a magic overload."

♑ Capricorn🌟 : "She's still likely powerful with her normal magic level."

♓ Pisces🌟 : "Is she half blind?" "She is very dangerous!!"

♊ Gemini🌙 : "She's alive!!! She's alive!!!" "She hasn't changed." "I wonder where she's been."

♋ Cancer🌙 : "Powerful..." "I wonder what her's and Aquarius's story is."

♍ Virgo🌙 : "She's really powerful. Oh... Magic overload." "I wonder how she got that scar."

♎ Libra🌙 : "Yes! She's on our side!" "She's quiet when she talks."

♏ Scorpio🌙 : "I wonder where she came from." "Healing magic! That's a big relief."

♒ Aquarius🌙 : "She's alive!!" "She's understanding and forgiving." "I finally know her name."